IP licensing

Discus and support IP licensing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Community, I'm working for a board game publishing company and we want to license a game IP of microsoft. I didn't found a contact person for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcDuer, Jun 23, 2021.

1. MarcDuer
    MarcDuer Guest

IP licensing

Dear Community,

I'm working for a board game publishing company and we want to license a game IP of microsoft.

I didn't found a contact person for something like this, does someone know the person/email address I have to contact?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Marc

:)

MarcDuer, Jun 23, 2021
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Attn Tinfoil Hats: TOU has changed!

Facebook would never do that....

When signing up for Facebook, users must agree to the terms of service that states, “You specifically give (Facebook) the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable,
    royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License).”
  3. Vertigo057 Win User

Few games licensed in this generation.

Totally agree. the money it takes to license an IP is better spent making an overall better game.
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Turtles in Time Re-Shelled to be pulled from XBL

Expired license on the IP or something along those lines
    [​IMG]
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox game store in Saudi Arabia

This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is not licensed for the country where you are located. Xbox Live determines your geographic location based on your console’s IP address when you sign in. You cannot
    purchase or download content that is not licensed for your country or region.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Problem with downloading dlc

Hello,

This message appears when you try to purchase or download content that is not licensed for the country where you are located. Xbox LIVE determines your geographic location based on your console’s IP address when you sign in. You cannot purchase or download
    content that is not licensed for your country or region.
Thema:

IP licensing

1. IP licensing - Similar Threads - licensing

2. BUY REGISTERED UK PASSPORT ONLINE, GERMAN DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLINE, BUY PASSPORT ONLINE Whatsapp +44

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BUY REGISTERED UK PASSPORT ONLINE, GERMAN DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLINE, BUY PASSPORT ONLINE Whatsapp +44: purchase documents online Buy certificates online APPLY FOR USA PASSPORT ONLINE BUY USA PASSPORT ONLINE BUY EU PASSPORT ONLINE APPLY FOR EU PASSPORT ONLINE BUY UK PASSPORT ONLINE APPLY FOR UK...
  3. Failure to get License

in XBoX on Windows
    Failure to get License: I have the FF games loaded from the windows store. I have the game pass . Keep getting message that the license can not be loaded. Game start screen is in the back ground. When I click the upper...
  4. Having issues with licenses of games I purchased a while back

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with licenses of games I purchased a while back: I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I've noticed in the last few months as I have run out of things to play I've gone back and wanted to play some of my older games like GTA San....
  5. License Transfer on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer on Xbox 360: Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me with a license transfer for Minecraft Xbox 360. If you have Minecraft on the Xbox 360 do you mind sharing your account so I can add it and...
  6. Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.

in XboX Insiders
    Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.: I would like to request the Licensing for digitally owned games be changed. Allow me to explain. So if you own a digital game on console, You have to be online to verify the ownership as the...
  7. Problem transferring licenses from xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem transferring licenses from xbox 360: Hi! I have a problem when passing my licenses the following message appears. There was a problem communicating with Xbox Live. Try again later. For more information, visit...
  8. License Migration big oof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Migration big oof: This is my fault like a (Mod removed) I went into license migration to move all my digital licenses to my better condition Xbox 360. I assumed everything was already selected and just kept...
  9. Microsoft Store Acquiring license error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Acquiring license error: So I can't download roblox in Microsoft Store and the text its Acquiring license always ab6a605a-b6e4-4a34-a64c-9de03d20451f
  10. Game licenses and game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game licenses and game share: So I got my friend into the Xbox eco system and had to set his Xbox as my home to access my games, but whenever I try to play games offline on my Xbox it will say that it requires this Xbox to be...