IP settings problem

Discus and support IP settings problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; IP settings problem So I was trying to change my NAT type to open, and manually set the IP address and what not to my xbox in the advanced network... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SLove222, Dec 30, 2016.

1. SLove222
    SLove222 Guest

IP settings problem

IP settings problem
    So I was trying to change my NAT type to open, and manually set the IP address and what not to my xbox in the advanced network settings. Now I cannot connect to the internet on my xbox and just want to go back to whatever the IP address was before so that
    I can play online again. Please help.

I am on a wired connection FYI.

:)

SLove222, Dec 30, 2016
  2. SOS: can't fix my Xbox One

That explanation from Xbox sounds like complete bollocks.

What is the exact message? Does it mention automatic IP address because then that could be the problem and you need to set a manual IP from your router.

SilverEye1991, Dec 30, 2016
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Online Gaming Issue

Hi!

Try inserting a static IP on your console with WiFi connection (go to: Settings->All Settings->Network Settings->Advanced settings->IP Settings->Manual).

It may happen that the router has some problem handling dynamic IP addresses.

DominumStige, Dec 30, 2016
  4. DominumStige Win User

Online Gaming Issue

Hi!

Try inserting a static IP on your console with WiFi connection (go to: Settings->All Settings->Network Settings->Advanced settings->IP Settings->Manual).

It may happen that the router has some problem handling dynamic IP addresses.
  5. metroidkillah Win User

Network Problems

I have set static IP's for both consoles.The problem is (apparently) that there's only one port that the Xbox needs in order to bypass NAT problems (3074), and I can't set 2 IP's to the same port. Can I set both Xboxes to the same IP?

Supposedly, according to this website, my router is "certified" to work with multiple consoles. And yet, here I am.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Xbox live connection failed :(

Are your Network Setting on automatic?

If not is your IP in the same IP Range than your Router?

If you have a new Router and your Network Settings ar manual it´s possible that this is the Problem.
  7. juan van Win User

Disconnected while playing online.

Sometimes having 2 consoles on one router will cause nat problems. You can try setting both console to static ip addresses and setting port forwarding for both ip addresses see if that corrects your problems. What router are you using ?
  8. DSgamby Win User

Xbox Live Unknown Status Problem

Another place that I posted my problem. someone suggested setting it to a Static IP. That is the only place where I saw the Static IP. I never saw it in the 360 Network Settings before.
Thema:

IP settings problem

1. IP settings problem - Similar Threads - settings problem

2. Problem with signing into console I have my Xbox set up to sign into my console to instant...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with signing into console I have my Xbox set up to sign into my console to instant...: I have started to notice an issue with my console haveing a delay with my Xbox to signing into my console when I’m at the homescreen dashboard. there has been a delay of my console instant signing...
  3. Problems with privacy settings (I think)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems with privacy settings (I think): Iv’e been having a really frustrating issue, i think something is wrong with my privacy settings. On minecraft am i not able to read other peoples messages on the in game chat and they cant read...
  4. Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update: Ive reset the whole thing and it says ive already been connected to a network but thats impossible. Only option to select is okay so i press it. Then i go to the next step which is update, it...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  6. Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems): The problem I found is there is no setting for mic volume in the settings. Because of this I cant be in a party because my mic is to sensitive and loud. I tried changing the setting on my PC but...
  7. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  8. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps: I have been exspirienceing in the guide when I scrolled over to the settings tab in the guide when I’m installing a game or app I keep getting notification messages in the settings tab in the...
  10. New XBOX One S setting up problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX One S setting up problem: Ok, so.. I have bought new Xbox One S and time is for setting it up. 1. Langugage.. OK 2. Country.. OK 3. Network wireless... OK 4. UPDATE: PROBLEM!!!?? Update (etc. 400mb) start's to...