iPad video to xbox streaming

Discus and support iPad video to xbox streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, is there any way i can get videos i bought on itunes with my ipad and stream them to the xbox 360? Is there an ipad or is it not possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHERRYCoke14, Jan 27, 2014.

1. CHERRYCoke14
    CHERRYCoke14 Guest

Hello, is there any way i can get videos i bought on itunes with my ipad and stream them to the xbox 360? Is there an ipad or is it not possible?

:)

CHERRYCoke14, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Xbox - WrestleMania 34 Live Stream Full Show Online Free HD

Watch Xbox - WrestleMania 34 Live Stream Full Show Online Free HD here:

WrestleMania 34 Live Stream

.,.Watch.,.Xbox.,.WWE.,.WrestleMania.,.34.,.Live.,.Stream.,.Full.,.Show,..Online.,.Free.,,HD.,.Full.,.Video.,.Coverage.,.pc.,.iphone.,.ipad.,.wrestling.,.

.,.Watch.,.Xbox.,.WWE.,.WrestleMania.,.34.,.Live.,.Stream.,.Full.,.Show,..Online.,.Free.,,HD.,.Full.,.Video.,.Coverage.,.pc.,.iphone.,.ipad.,.wrestling.,.

NightHarp824428, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Can't play stream video on xbox360

Hey LOVELM!

I have a few more questions to help gain some clarity on this issue. How exactly did you connect your ipad mini to stream videos previously? What type of video are you trying to stream?

In the meantime, I recommend checking out our page on streaming content to your Xbox to verify that you meet the requirements to stream video.

Mister Quimby, Jan 27, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

No due to Apple's restrictions on who can access ios data however if you find a USB app you can as long as you convert to the more standard video types

apple ios devices can only stream natively to Apple TV or any apple product

NFc nor dlna streaming isn't supported by Apple

NFc mostly due to Apple saying it still is a beta

ngocphi, Jan 28, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

No due to Apple's restrictions on who can access ios data however if you find a USB app you can as long as you convert to the more standard video types

apple ios devices can only stream natively to Apple TV or any apple product

NFc nor dlna streaming isn't supported by Apple

NFc mostly due to Apple saying it still is a beta
  6. RED POLTERGEIST Win User

No USB video playback on Xbox One. WTF!!!

How do you stream videos from your pc to xbox? i really dont know , i can only stream youtube from my iPAD to xboxone
  7. Rav3nw1nd Win User

Repeated Disconnects from XBox Live

Yes, I have multiple other wireless devices that can connect to the Internet and stream videos/movies with no issues. I can stream video on my laptop, ipad, and Samsung Bluray player. Only the XBox is having issues disconnecting from XBox Live.

Thanks,

Dave
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Can't play stream video on xbox360

Hey LOVELM!

I have a few more questions to help gain some clarity on this issue. How exactly did you connect your ipad mini to stream videos previously? What type of video are you trying to stream?

In the meantime, I recommend checking out our page on streaming content to your Xbox to verify that you meet the requirements to stream video.
  9. ARSMETAL Win User

Really, no passive pass-through on the HDMI ports?

I'm gonna hook my Apple TV up to it so I can stream my music and videos from my iMac, iPhone or iPad. If it works.
Thema:

1. iPad video to xbox streaming - Similar Threads - iPad video streaming

2. Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft: My kids asked to sign in to microsoft so they can play Minecraft on the Xbox and iPad. We signed into iPad and when we did that the app on the iPad won't launch. We rebooted the iPad and still no...
  3. Brawl Stars Hack For Ipad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brawl Stars Hack For Ipad: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  4. Brawl Stars Hack For Ipad

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Brawl Stars Hack For Ipad: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  5. Brawl Stars Hack For Ipad

in XBoX TV Hardware
  6. Brawl Stars Hack For Ipad

in XBoX TV Hardware
  7. Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...: Not sure when this started but as soon as we try to stream on our ipad, it automatically tries to connect to our xbox one and cast there. Any idea on how to turn this off or just remove the...
  8. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  9. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  10. xbox one turns on when my wife starts a video on her iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one turns on when my wife starts a video on her iPad: this has been happening for over a year and we know now it happens when my wife hits play on her ipad using Netflix, hbo go, or other video apps. her ipad has never been linked to my xbox for...