iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes

Discus and support iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an iPhone XS Max. The Xbox App is installed on it. I use it frequently to control the Xbox when I am watching movies and doing things that dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jay_answers, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Jay_answers
    Jay_answers Guest

I have an iPhone XS Max. The Xbox App is installed on it. I use it frequently to control the Xbox when I am watching movies and doing things that dont require a controller.

Now, everything works great, except, it crashes every 20 seconds to 2 minutes. No matter what the scenario.

• simply keep the app open.
    • actively using while browsing the feed
    • actively using while using the controls
    • actively using while buying a game or triggering a remote download or install

It crashes eventually.

This is something that has been happening for weeks and months. Every time they update the app, I keep thinking they would fix this, but it does not. I have checked the app reviews but other reviews dont mention it.

Is this an iPhone XS Max only issue perhaps?

:)

Jay_answers, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Rauno Kuldkepp Win User

I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

same crashes after 10-20 minutes of playing every single time :I
  3. padoorramaswamy Win User

20th may freecell challenge help needed

never mind i was able to complete the game in short of 20 seconds to 3 minutes.
  4. b3cky23 Win User

console keeps freezing when I play tin tin

My copy is doing the same! Play for 20 minutes then it crashes! I don't have the slim Xbox! Every other game I have works perfectly! So frustrating!
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What if weekend challenges

Bronze solo-runs with random map and random enemies using my Female Human Vanguard...

---

Firebase Giant Hazard Edition Cerberus 25 minutes G.N.O = Done 3 of 3 for Supergirl 15 of 20 for Fearless

---

Firebase London Reaper 19 minutes 42 seconds G.N.O = Done Supergirl = Done 19 of 20 for Fearless

---

Firebase Goddess Geth 22 minutes G.N.O = Done Supergirl = Done 20 of 20 for Fearless

---

Total mission time for "Maximum Divas-tation Weekend" challenge = 2 hours 09 minutes 09 seconds
  6. Nathan Wynn Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS App Crashes Upon Sign In Attempt

I have not tried logging in on to my account on someone else's iPhone yet, but here is a less than satisfactory update:

The issue persists as described after iOS 11 developer beta update, and continues to crash in the same manner after a factory reset and restore. The app continues to work fine, however, on an iPad updated to iOS 11.

Upon inspecting the size of the "Documents & Data" portion of the app it appears to grow with each login attempt and crash.

App Size: 166.5 MB

Documents & Data: 12 kb (immediately after deleting the app and reinstalling, but before launching)

After opening it, trying to sign in, and it crashes, it goes up to 889 kb.

A second attempt and crash shows that it has grown to 2.3 MB.

A third attempt and crash shows that it has grown to 7.1 MB.

Oddly, the information in Settings - General - iPhone Storage shows "Last Used: April 28, 2017" for the app even after launching it and playing a game without signing in.

I realize my test cases aren't conventional as I have gone through several beta iOS releases, but this issue began on the public release of iOS 10.3 and has persisted since then. I have the Analytics option to Share With App Developers turned on, so hopefully
    the crash data is being sent to the appropriate parties and can help resolve this in a future release.

As frustrating as it is, I continue to play the 5 challenges on the iPad every day and hope I am able to do so using the iPhone again at some point in the future.
Thema:

1. iPhone app - crashes every 20 seconds to 3 minutes - Similar Threads - iPhone app crashes

2. Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone: I have been banging my head trying to contact xbox support for about 3 weeks regarding my misunderstanding of these new apps. Here is my goal: I want a platform to manage and access my Games...
  3. How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?: I have read everything I can, and still can't figure it out. To be clear, I do not want to mirror my Phone, where the same thing appears on both screens. I want to "cast" video content to the Xbox...
  4. Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox parties for xbox app on iphone: So i decided i wanted to download the xbox app so i dont have to go on my xbox to talk to my friends but every time i try to join a party the message “Somethings wrong, try again later” pops up...
  5. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  6. "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app: Hello, I have recently joined the Xbox Gamepass and used my iOS app to download games. However, one game, (Forza Horizon 4) is stuck on the “Check your device” error. Additionally, it is...
  7. Apple: Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple: Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6: Apple (Routers): Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6 Same here. It's very frustrating. a3af76ce-7f7e-45cc-9237-e6d4303e0166
  8. Xbox App keep Crashing on iPhone 6S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App keep Crashing on iPhone 6S: It's been at least 2 weeks that my Xbox app on my iPhone 6S is not working anymore. It just crash every time. I've been restarting my iPhone, deleting and reinstalling the app but it didn't work...
  9. hello my app xbox crash on iphone everytime i start it, multiple reinstall and **** but.. any ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my app xbox crash on iphone everytime i start it, multiple reinstall and **** but.. any ...: all is in the title, tested most thing on the internet.. but doesn't work the app crash instantly when i start it 20c12026-f7f9-46fb-a75f-97007490521c
  10. Bug Report - NFL App crashes on XBOX One when using XBOX App for iPhone as a remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - NFL App crashes on XBOX One when using XBOX App for iPhone as a remote: Hi there, maybe you can look into it... Every time I start my XBOX One and decide to use the XBOX App for iPhone as a remote the NFL App crashes shortly after selecting a video (e.g. NFL Network...