IPv6 connection

Discus and support IPv6 connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty much every single night im on my xbox one S it loses connection from xbox live, kicking me out of a game or stopping netflix, i go to reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reggie Ts, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Reggie Ts
    Reggie Ts Guest

IPv6 connection

Pretty much every single night im on my xbox one S it loses connection from xbox live, kicking me out of a game or stopping netflix, i go to reconnect and ipv6 has been disconnected, every single night, and this is frustrating as i have to restart my xbox
    and sometimes that doesnt even work. This never happened on my xbox one but since i got the S it hasnt stopped. Any solutions?

:)

Reggie Ts, Apr 15, 2019
  2. PalZer0 Win User

Strict NAT and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error

@taidara That actually worked for me. I also had to disable IPv6 on my Internet connection too (Internode supports native dual stack IPv6 on home connections -
    www.internode.on.net/ipv6).

-

Seems a rather odd thing to need to disable though.
  3. Caveman2121 Win User

Can't find Teredo ip issue...help please!!

Try looking in your IPv6 settings and set, "My IPv6 connection is" to local connectivity only. I think this will enable the Toredo tunnels.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Não consigo jogar com meu amigo -[Translation - I can't play with my friend]

Xbox One can connect to networks using two protocols that allow devices to transmit information: the traditional IPv4 communications protocol, and its newer version, IPv6. For Xbox One to connect to the internet using IPv6, your home router needs to
    have IPv6 enabled, and your internet service provider (ISP) must support IPv6.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One can connect to networks using two protocols that allow devices to transmit information: the traditional IPv4 communications protocol, and its newer version, IPv6. For Xbox One to connect to the Internet using IPv6, your home router needs
    to have IPv6 enabled, and your Internet service provider (ISP) must support IPv6. For more: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire: Why am I required to use IPv6 when before it worked with IPv4?

Xbox One can connect to networks using two protocols that allow devices to transmit information: the traditional IPv4 communications protocol, and its newer version, IPv6. For Xbox One to connect to the Internet using IPv6, your home router needs to have
    IPv6 enabled, and your Internet service provider (ISP) must support IPv6.

For more info: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one
Thema:

IPv6 connection

1. IPv6 connection - Similar Threads - IPv6 connection

2. Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live: Windstream (ISPs): has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live Hello! Most likely since it works fine after rebooting your router, it's something with the router. If...
  3. Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: Xbox one Ethernet connection ipv6 issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: Xbox one Ethernet connection ipv6 issue: Netcomm (Modems/Gateways) Netcomm NV6 Series: Xbox one Ethernet connection ipv6 issue In general a wired connection does work better than wifi. Higher connection speeds, less signal loss &...
  4. Xbox One keeps losing IPv6 connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps losing IPv6 connection: Every so often, my Xbox will lost the IPv6 connection and therefore disconnect me from Xbox Live entirely. My IPv4 remains totally intact but that doesn't seem to matter. No other device I own has...
  5. Connecting to Xbox Remotely - Windows 10 app doesn't support IPv6?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting to Xbox Remotely - Windows 10 app doesn't support IPv6?: I have configured my router settings to allow me to connect to my Xbox remotely (I'm stuck in a hospital) according to this article: How to Stream Xbox One to Windows 10 ANYWHERE! Everything was...
  6. Constantly losing IPv6 connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing IPv6 connection: I own two Xbox One's that are kept in instant-on mode and they constantly lose their IPv6 connection/addresses, even after only being off for a short time (few hours, to overnight). IPv4 works...
  7. IPv6/IPv4 dual stack Xbox One connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv6/IPv4 dual stack Xbox One connectivity issues: I've been gaming through my Verizon hotspot for months. All of the sudden my Xbox 1, Xbox 1s won't even find my network and if it does and is connected long enough to do a speed test I have .2mb...
  8. IPv6/IPv4 dual stack Xbox One connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv6/IPv4 dual stack Xbox One connectivity issues: I've been gaming through my Verizon hotspot for months. All of the sudden my Xbox 1, Xbox 1s won't even find my network and if it does and is connected long enough to do a speed test I have .2mb...
  9. Unable to connect to xbox live via ethernet or wifi SOLVED Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox live via ethernet or wifi SOLVED Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6): Dear All, I have had many weeks of problems with my three consoles over the last few weeks.. The main thing that all of you should try is to activate IPv6 on your router. This worked for me...
  10. How do I get IPv6 on my console because I lose connection when I'm in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get IPv6 on my console because I lose connection when I'm in games: How do. Get IPv6 to work on my con because I lose connection when I'm in a game 9d2eecff-37fb-489d-9407-990ccee279f6