IPv6 disconnection

Discus and support IPv6 disconnection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; IPv6 disconnection Hello, have you tried to restart your internet router? Also try to unplug and reconnect all cables coming from the wall and those of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OddMetal2, Mar 19, 2020.

1. OddMetal2
    OddMetal2 Guest

IPv6 disconnection

IPv6 disconnection
    Hello, have you tried to restart your internet router?
    Also try to unplug and reconnect all cables coming from the wall and those of the devices.
    If this does not work, it may be related to the current context and problems with internet access by the number of simultaneous connections. It could come from your internet operator.

:)

OddMetal2, Mar 19, 2020
  2. pywy18 Win User

IPv6 as Primary and secondary DNS

I've got IPV6 DNS and never get disconnected while online gaming. I think it would not work at all if it really came from ipv6 dns issue. Your disconnects should come from elsewhere?
  3. Sayann X Win User

IPv6 disconnection

Hello, have you tried to restart your internet router?
    Also try to unplug and reconnect all cables coming from the wall and those of the devices.
    If this does not work, it may be related to the current context and problems with internet access by the number of simultaneous connections. It could come from your internet operator.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

IPv6 disconnection

Hello Odd,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having connection issues. We recommend reaching out to your ISP as the IPv6 is only a form of an IP address. These settings are all within the router.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One X IPv4/IPv6 Issues

Have you tried a wired connection to see if you still get random disconnects?

After I updated my 4yr old router/gateway hardware I ceased to have IPv6 issues and disconnects.

This support Random disconnect solution may assist you.
  6. xx iFoggz xx Win User

IPv6

I have issues with IPv6 myself. My ISP has had it for years now and all my devices in my house have a ipv6 and ipv4. all my devices on my network have the ipv6 local link as well as ipv6 address. Whats messed up is my xbox wont use a IPv6 at all yet my ISP
    fully supports it and I can even ping or tracert (trace route) to like google.ca and my network uses IPv6 for that.

Where I run into a problem is with my xbox one only. I ping XboxOne on my local network and it pings the IPv6 local-link address without a problem. sometimes IPv6 just randomly shows up in the network settings on xbox after a few minutes and can stay that
    way for awhile or sometimes it'll revert back to IPv4. Sometimes when Say a storm knocks out our local internet and I get disconnected from xbox it'll all of a sudden show a IPv6 address remote and local in the network settings. kinda strange. so far xbox
    one is the only one that is giving me IPv6 problems
Thema:

IPv6 disconnection

1. IPv6 disconnection - Similar Threads - IPv6 disconnection

2. Ipv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ipv6: Ipv6 Your ISP has to support IPv6. Then you have to make sure IPv6 it is turned on in your router settings. Then go on your Xbox. Check Settings > General > Network settings. On the right under...
  3. Installing ipv6

in XBoX Accessibility
    Installing ipv6: Pls help me navigate installing ipv6 on my xbox 0167bbcc-1694-455f-be29-d7f30e168d86
  4. Ipv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ipv6: Hello i live in a house with 3 xbox ones the one im using cant connect to the internet. My name is michael ive called my cable provider who is verizon and they stated its with microsoft. All the...
  5. IPv4/IPv6

in XBoX Accessibility
    IPv4/IPv6: Hi! on my ‘current network status’ page, just under name of my internet name it says ‘ipv4 & ipv6’. How can i find out which of the two my xbox is connected to? Or how do i connect the xbox to...
  6. Xbox One and IPv6

Xbox One and IPv6: Xbox One and IPv6 I'm having the exact same issue. Can you explain with a bit more detail please? ce87c0fd-9aa8-4fe3-9ded-ea02133d3c12
  7. IPV6

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPV6: Meu console não abre a NAT, ficando sempre Estrita, mesmo com o protocolo IPV6 liberado pelo ISP funcionando perfeitamente, alguma sugestão ? -[Translation - My console does not open NAT, always...
  8. Xbox disconnecting from IPv6 randomly

Xbox disconnecting from IPv6 randomly: Xbox disconnecting from IPv6 randomly "So my Xbox one has the annoying habit of randomly disconnecting from IPv6, when it is connected to IPv4 and IPv6." This is not normal and you should...
  9. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...: Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console Clearing...
  10. IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.: Me and a friend are trying to play GTA Online together. If he or I host a game, one of us will get disconnected in about 5-10 minutes. The same happens with our party chat, fails after about 5-10...