Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...

Discus and support Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...

/u/steppingstone01, Dec 10, 2019
  2. ROD TWISM Win User

How does Copying (not moving) games to en external Hard drive work?

Once you copy from internal to external, the internal one will disappear after the process is done. So you are basically just moving it from one to the other. After you move all your games to the external drive. There will be a tab above your games that
    lets you choose internal/external "source". If you choose internal it will show empty if you have moved all your games to the external.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

PC Games on External Hard Drive

Have you tried moving the games/files from your internal HDD to your external HDD?
  4. Majikthise Win User

digital games on two consoles

@ZeddsDed

If you use an external hard drive, I think you can use that to copy the game from one console to another (which would save you a 2nd huge download)

I moved all my games to an external drive so I could take them round to a friends house. All it needed to do was download a small DRM file to work while I was logged in. When I did the file move, there was also the option to copy (internal to external)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Games automatically deleted from external drive

Why are you copying the game over instead of moving it to the external drive? That way you don't have to delete it after you moved it.

And maybe you accidentally already moved it, and deleted it from the external drive when it was already moved (deleted) from the internal drive.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Xbox installing games to both internal and external drives

Hiya bb buster,

When you originally set up your external hard drive and elected to use it to store games, did you by chance select Copy instead of Move? If so, that is why you have a game file on the internal and external drives.

~Blitz
Thema:

Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...

1. Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the... - Similar Threads - anybody else having

2. Anybody else having Halo MCC issues

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having Halo MCC issues: Hello fellow insiders, attempting to play Halo tonight and not able to get past the start screen, game loads up, gets to the point where you have to press start, 3 spins of the loading circle...
  3. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  4. Anybody else having right thumbstick lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having right thumbstick lag?: I've had access to mobile streaming for a LONG time now but haven't been able to play many games that involve heavy camera movements because of a half second to whole second delay in response time...
  5. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  6. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?: Brace yourselves. Its a read. So heres my issue. Back in June of 2014 I downloaded a game off of Games with Gold called Max: Curse of Brotherhood bc I had just gotten my Xbox One and had few...
  7. Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?: [Mod Removed – Profanity]!?....Seems like Bethesda is just making games that promise a lot, but can't deliver. This game is overheating my console and shutting it down, I just expected it would be...
  8. anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?: the collection will open but not the individual games (daily challenges only) 6d67b796-aba3-41d6-855d-3f88893f9081
  9. anybody else having problem signing in 2 EA access servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody else having problem signing in 2 EA access servers: Cant sign2 EA access. Servers. 4ad98c2d-8544-47ae-8d2c-ff5826e33f83
  10. Anybody else having issues installing Arkham Knight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else having issues installing Arkham Knight?: So I started the installation of Arkham Knight at around 12pm mst and as of about 30 minutes ago I was at 6% completion, on top of that my Xb1 keeps freezing anytime I try and change the settings...