Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?

Discus and support Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Sep 22, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my controller. It's been like this since Saturday morning at least - that's when I first checked.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it's the same issue of an unresponsive app.

Today it is still not responding this far.

Thanks

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Having troubles with EA Access

Hey there,

Are you still seeing problems with accessing EA Access? For more information regarding that, there is a complete article about

EA Access for Xbox One
    . As stated on the article, to manage your EA Account and connected Xbox accounts, sign in on

Origin to see your Account settings

Keep us posted!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Trouble with EA ACCESS

Sorry, but it's not possible to purchase an EA Access subscription with Xbox currency. At this time it can only be purchased via credit card or Paypal. They will sell subscription cards in the future.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

EA Access troubles

Hey there bartenderike.

Let's have you try removing your profile from your Xbox One, power cycle by holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds, and then add your profile back. If you're still having troubles with EA Access after that, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support for assistance. Let us know how it goes :)
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Memberships owned, issues downloading gold games & ea free play

Hey there B0UNCING BETTYS.

Odd that you're having trouble with downloading titles! Are you only seeing issues with Mass Effect or is this across all EA Access games?
  6. onyxishere Win User

I need help, how do I cancel my ea access supscription that I don't want anymore.

Thema:

1. Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app? - Similar Threads - anybody having trouble

2. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  3. Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately: I was playing game on my xbox one s with my friend while speaking in group chat when suddenly everyone was marked has disconnected in group chat this happend a lot lately with a lots of people do...
  4. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?: Brace yourselves. Its a read. So heres my issue. Back in June of 2014 I downloaded a game off of Games with Gold called Max: Curse of Brotherhood bc I had just gotten my Xbox One and had few...
  5. Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?: [Mod Removed – Profanity]!?....Seems like Bethesda is just making games that promise a lot, but can't deliver. This game is overheating my console and shutting it down, I just expected it would be...
  6. Has anybody have this issue with xbox one c repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody have this issue with xbox one c repair/replacement: I brought my xbox to a microsoft store recently cause i was getting a start up error, and the guy at the microsoft store said hes gonna send it and there gonna send me a replacement("cause they...
  7. Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?: Apearently Microsoft doesnt give a **** because I have seen so many posts here with the same problem with no answers. A couple people have suggested that uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling...
  8. Anybody having trouble with an ad crashing casual games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having trouble with an ad crashing casual games?: I have one ad (NY-NJ area DCH Academy Honda) that crashes both Mahjong and Solitaire when played in entirety. It hasn't played on Solitaire as often; on Mahjong I have to stop and restart until...
  9. Anybody having trouble installing CoD:AW for the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having trouble installing CoD:AW for the Xbox one?: It is downloading then it goes back afew percent... guess there is no point of me hoping to get my double experience... 40e860e6-f55e-4d7d-8d84-77e79d7dd25e
  10. Anybody else having trouble with Ghosts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else having trouble with Ghosts?: I'm having a hard time getting into this game. It seems that there's a little bit of lag whenever I engage other players causing me to die almost instantly. It happens all of the time. I'll aim...