Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

Discus and support Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chandra.Sekhar, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted) doesn't work. When I'm on iPad (all browsers Safari, Chrome,
    Edge and Firefox), when I click on the download button, it keeps spinning and nothing happens. It has been this way for the past 3 months.

Has the XBox 360 games site even been tested on mobile/tablet devices?

:)

Chandra.Sekhar, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Clarkcjx Win User

New to xbox live, lots of confusion

Fist off, AssertdTie8790, I would like to welcome to to the Xbox Family, and to welcome you in getting Xbox Gold. To be able to download the free game that comes out for gold members each month you go to the game marketplace tab and their should be an option
    somewhere in there to be able to see the Xbox Live Gold Free Games, or you can go here. <www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold> and be able to download the games from your pc while signed
    on the Xbox website with your GT (gamertag) and once you download it from the store on your pc, it will be installed next time your Xbox is started or if it is currently running, the download will be started immediately.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox while on iPad?

To be able to redeem Xbox 360 titles you will need to have a valid payment method attached to your account.
  4. slackadelic Win User

Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox while on iPad?

When it came to the 360, I always has to manually do the install or do it from the web site. Never tested from mobile though.
  5. Chandra.Sekhar Win User

What I'm complaining about is not about unable to purchase the FREE XBox 360 game with Gold. \

I am able to do it - BUT ONLY WHEN I AM ON A PC/LAPTOP

There is no way to purchase the game through tablet. Just try purchasing a XBox 360 Live game of the month with any of your tablet or mobile device - you will know what I'm referring to.
  6. Chandra.Sekhar Win User

There is no remote install but at-least it should allow me to purchase the game for free to be available to download on XBox even after the FREE download period.
Thema:

Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

1. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox... - Similar Threads - anyone able kick

2. Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?: I have recently been trying out the streaming app to stream my Xbox to my phone, which seems to be working pretty well. I have 2 xboxs at home, one upstairs one down. So I'd like to be able to...
  3. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  4. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else not able to enable audio in the Xbox BETA app? Any fixes for this?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to enable audio in the Xbox BETA app? Any fixes for this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/nazar1997 [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  7. Does anyone know why SPACE HULK: ASCENSION is not yet able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why SPACE HULK: ASCENSION is not yet able to be purchased?: According to the release date (1/10/2018) on the game in the store from my XBOX, the game should be able to be purchased. There is no purchase button. Just would like a heads up. Haven't played...
  8. Anyone else not able to access the Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else not able to access the Events: For weeks now I can't access any events. What's up with that? 8e9c3b26-3cea-40a6-bf0f-22bacf88bb4f
  9. Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox: Hi I've been a loyal Xbox customer since the Xbox was released many years ago. However, each of the three consoles I have had (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One) have all broken in some way. I appreciate...
  10. Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?: I and many others seem to be experiencing problems with signing in to Xbox Live despite not have having any network/internet connection issues on our end. For me, I haven't been able to sign in...