Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?

Discus and support Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past few weeks I have had multiple updates to my console and every time I have to apply the updates manually. This is despite having my console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DisturbedShifty, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?

For the past few weeks I have had multiple updates to my console and every time I have to apply the updates manually. This is despite having my console set to update automatically. It is set to the right power mode for it and everything. Is it just because my console is old? It's an original XB1. So is anyone else having these issues and is there a way to fix it?

submitted by /u/DisturbedShifty
    [link] [comments]

/u/DisturbedShifty, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Connah95 Win User

Anyone else having this issue?

I had this issue and it was fixed when I updated my controller and Xbox.
  3. II G SuS II Win User

Anyone?

I have hard reset, taken batteries out, turned controller on and off 3/4 times and the controller will not work in GTA 5 but works in the menus...
  4. II G SuS II Win User

Well it did an update a couple weeks back - that's when the problems start now I think about it
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Have you tried updating the controller?
  6. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Anyone else have this issue?

I have had that. I also get a problem with installation stopped for some reason. On what I do not know. The other issue is that Titanfall keeps coming up as ready to play. I had been playing that and exited and it told me that as well. Only game I have
    had that particular issue with though.
Thema:

Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?

1. Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else have Game Bar Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have Game Bar Issues?: Anyone else have issues joining someone with an Xbox Live Party who’s playing on Xbox? It shows I join than immediately boots me from party. Anyone know how to fix this? I constantly have to close...
  3. Anyone else have this ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else have this ??: Since the halo bug not being able to log on fix, some reason i have all shortcuts on my c drive from all xbox app games there using all my space, i have games installed on others dives cause dont...
  4. Microsoft Edge is no longer on my Xbox? Anyone else have this issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge is no longer on my Xbox? Anyone else have this issue??: Has anyone else gotten this issue? I was using it last night and now it’s gone when I checked just now. submitted by /u/VixMusic [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else have issues installing games on Game Pass PC? Is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have issues installing games on Game Pass PC? Is there a fix?: Hi, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 11 I cannot install games on PC at first attempt via Game Pass. I am using the latest version of Game Pass where you can choose your drive location and I...
  6. My Xbox live tenure is incorrect anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live tenure is incorrect anyone else have this problem?: Hi my name is i been enjoying my xbox live membership since nov of 2012 for some reason my xbox live tenure is not right i have never lapesd in my xbox live membership yet for some reason is says...
  7. Anyone else having issues Joining Clubs?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues Joining Clubs?: Hey Folks, Am I the only one having this issue? I'm currently joined to 7 clubs but every time I try to accept an invite to join another one; I get the message "You must leave a other club before...
  8. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else have this problem?: Ok I saw another post with this problem from may but the post got locked before any helpful responses. So the problem is my account won’t sign in on...
  10. Is anyone else having issue with the Microsoft rewards with the Forza Horizon 4 500 points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issue with the Microsoft rewards with the Forza Horizon 4 500 points...: So I earned about 5 achievements on the game and it acts like I haven’t to get the rewards. I did on two different accounts and them both doing the same thing. 11aa7798-4252-4ac5-bbbe-f9d7f96835cc