Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console?

Discus and support Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Getting hangups in downloading games where you didn't used to? Opting to "try installing again" does nothing. Very frustrating. Ran a connection test:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KnownEmergency00, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console?

Getting hangups in downloading games where you didn't used to? Opting to "try installing again" does nothing. Very frustrating. Ran a connection test: 168 download, 138 upload, "less than 60 ms latency". So I'm not sure what the issue is. Any advice/help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/KnownEmergency00
    [link] [comments]

/u/KnownEmergency00, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Connah95 Win User

Anyone else having this issue?

I had this issue and it was fixed when I updated my controller and Xbox.
  3. II G SuS II Win User

Anyone?

I have hard reset, taken batteries out, turned controller on and off 3/4 times and the controller will not work in GTA 5 but works in the menus...
  4. II G SuS II Win User

Well it did an update a couple weeks back - that's when the problems start now I think about it
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Have you tried updating the controller?
  6. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Anyone else have this issue?

I have had that. I also get a problem with installation stopped for some reason. On what I do not know. The other issue is that Titanfall keeps coming up as ready to play. I had been playing that and exited and it told me that as well. Only game I have
    had that particular issue with though.
Thema:

Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console?

1. Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?: I feel like leaves would be more fitting now that it's fall submitted by /u/TimTubeYT [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else have no new previews for a while?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have no new previews for a while?: "This community requires body text." Reddit submitted by /u/spaceman326 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else having issues with parties not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with parties not working?: Today my parties have been super weird, and the new patch hasnt fixed it, When I join my own party alone it kicks me out after about 30 seconds and kicks me out immediately when i try and join a...
  5. Is anyone else having problems hearing team mates on Warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems hearing team mates on Warzone?: Hi, so every once and a while, I play Warzone with my cousin who is on PS4. Up until now, we would always communicate using the in game voice chat but now, I cannot hear him but he can hear me....
  6. Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?: I downloaded Halo Master Chief Collection with Microsoft Store when it first came out on PC, and have come regret using Microsoft Store rather then Steam. Since downloading, I have dealt with many...
  7. Is anyone else having as much trouble with the Series X disc drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having as much trouble with the Series X disc drive: I have never owned a piece of hardware so new, so expensive, that fails as often as this disc drive. I'm stuck with a spotless disc of Assassin's Creed Valhalla that will not launch the license...
  8. Anyone else having any HDR Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having any HDR Issues?: just Curious if anyone else is having HDR issues as well. I am on series X and everything was working fine until I joined the insider program. submitted by /u/Demand_Upper [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else having issues accessing insiders hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues accessing insiders hub?: Trying to log onto insiders hub and it’s giving me a log in error. I have logged out and restarted my Xbox multiple times but still not working. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix?...
  10. Does anyone else having trouble launching games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else having trouble launching games on PC: I am having trouble launching forza horizon 4 from gamepass pc it just loads up to a black screen then closes ive tried redowloading and deleting it but It wont work...