Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?

Discus and support Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every single day for the past 3 weeks, when I start up my Series X it tells me I need to update my OS. When I try, it usually quits out during the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pachoo9, Jan 31, 2021.

1. /u/Pachoo9
    /u/Pachoo9 Guest

Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?

Every single day for the past 3 weeks, when I start up my Series X it tells me I need to update my OS. When I try, it usually quits out during the download. When it does successfully download and restart, it thinks I need to update again. I've had to do a factor reset three times now which will fix it but the very next time is start my Series X, it goes through the same annoying routine again.

I was on the highest Insider Alpha release setting so think maybe its due to faulty releases? I changed mine to Delta so I get more infrequent releases but its happening again today, saying I need to download a 510MB when I had just factor reset it yesterday.

I have no clue what is happening, its very frustrating. Anyone else with a similar situation?

submitted by /u/Pachoo9
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pachoo9, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox Series X Power button

My power button is stuck on my series x. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way i can fix???
    killed it rebooting the console that much?
  3. AdamAlassaad Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

I’m having the same problem man, although I don’t believe it’s an Xbox Series X issue. I haven’t bought next gen and am still only on the Xbox One X and my game constantly crashes ONLY while playing Cold War. I have no clue how to fix my own issue but
    for Series X users I hear that turning off Ray Tracing is an easy temporary fix. I’ve also heard that this issue has been breaking peoples Series X so you might just want to hold off on playing until they release a patch.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

Well ideas section for bc I'd gone but hate to burst your bubble but xbox one games are fully bc with series x

Now if you want a 4k update for the series x that is and always has been on the publisher side

Not ms or sony
  5. Ninja4Bravo Win User

NEW console update

Not sure bout anyone else but since this new update my live has been constantly crashing, what is the deal Microsoft? please fix this issue!
  6. Derpstep Win User

Upload Studio clips will not share

UPDATE: It's still failing for some reason....Anyone else still having this problem?
Thema:

1. Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit: Hi, I'm currently on Omega ring (alpha eligible, got tired of patch delivery failures with a poor rollback mechanism). Anyway, I have been unable to complete the MS Rewards Top 10 since it was...
  3. HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...: submitted by /u/Barerwolf [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls remastered: Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls Remastered? 997f8b61-6f91-4836-a4a3-e9e99df19d2a
  5. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else having controller drift but it's only in-game.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having controller drift but it's only in-game.: Happens in every game where my camera will slowly start looking up. Is it my controller or it it the games? submitted by /u/TheMentalLad [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone else have to update their Xbox on startup?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have to update their Xbox on startup?: Okay so recently every time when I turn my Xbox on (Instant On is on) it is requiring me to install an update, because I have instant on set I shouldn't have to and it should update automatically....
  8. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone Else Have Xbox Original Avatars App As A Seemingly Permanent Fixture In Their...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone Else Have Xbox Original Avatars App As A Seemingly Permanent Fixture In Their...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LOV3FIST [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]