Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

Discus and support Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shark2791, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/Shark2791
    /u/Shark2791 Guest

I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers.

-Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error message” when I try to join my friends party it says I’m already there. I have to start a party, leave, then join his party and everything then works. Also when ever I leave a party it says there was an error.

-Fortnite: gets stuck at “checking epic services queue” at login currently it’s been 5 min. I was playing solo 10 min ago fine. It wouldn’t let us party up so I restarted the game and now am stuck.

-Everything else internet related works fine. Store, community, etc.

submitted by /u/Shark2791
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shark2791, Oct 23, 2019
  2. CryingHero Win User

Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

3. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try deleting the alternate MAC Adrress from the console and then try to connect to the network again: Settings->Network->Advanced Settings->Alternate MAC Address->Clear
  4. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

As I see nothing show like ur issue so maybe ur internet provider have issues u can call to check it

Thanks
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Anyone have issues after the latest update installed???

Hey there Dawued! I'm sorry to hear about all these issues cropping up at once. To get started, do you find that these issues only appear when you are logged in, or also when you are not logged in to LIVE. How about other profiles? If you download your profile
    on another console does this issue persist?

If it seems like this is happening for everyone but only on your console, I would suggest trying to do the update again. To do this, all you need to do is navigate to the Storage menu, highlight your HDD, and press
    Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X. You should be prompted to update again and then the console will restart. Let me know if this helps, thanks!
  6. Jaymondo-942E17A6-67 Win User

Xbox One controllers constantly disconnecting

Anyone else get disconnected from xbox live after their controllers lose connection every few minutes? Nothing else on the network has any issues ever.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having there elite series 2 power off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having there elite series 2 power off randomly: I'm playing modern warfare and it powers off randomly and I dont know if its cause I'm doing somthing or what but I havent damaged it so 740cbec0-c24d-42f5-81ef-b402a51dd188
  3. Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...: Got my 3rd Elite Series 2 Controller yesterday from Best Buy in less than a week. I have spent nearly what the controller is worth driving 45 minutes to and back from Best Buy exchanging them....
  4. PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?: this game is fully downloaded. i paid 70 bucks for this stupid game and it cant get past the title screen. i started having issues with my XBOX one ever sense i downloaded DISNEY + .. anyone else...
  5. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  7. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  10. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...