Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

Discus and support Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jemmas536, Aug 15, 2019.

1. jemmas536
    jemmas536 Guest

I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers back up I get a error code on the troubleshooting screen
    and cant do anything with it cant factry reset cant dont a offline system updates it also happens when I just do a normal reset or turn console off and return later sometime it sorts it self out but then happens all over again I think they Is something wrong
    with the software or something wrong with the last update that's made it have a bug in the system I have 2 xbox one x consoles and both doing same thing

:)

jemmas536, Aug 15, 2019
  2. PWNRR Win User

Most likely the only option. Seems to be defective.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello jemmas536,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. in regards to the issue with your console, do you happen to know if you are apart of the Insider's Program, otherwise known as the Preview program? If you're not sure you can try and Contact Xbox Support and they'll
    be able to check for you to see if you are apart of the program. If you are apart of the program, your console may have an alpha build update on it and if it does normal troubleshooting will not work in trying to resolve the issue. For more info on the Insider's
    Program, please view this sub reddit for the
    Insider's Program

After reviewing the video you have posted in this thread, I have noticed that it is an older video from two years ago and has no bearing on the current situation. Additionally, please remember to follow the guidelines when posting on the Xbox Forums.
    We must refrain from breaking the guidelines Specifically Rule 9) "Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form
    of trolling that only inflames the community and incites more flaming and abusive posts."

If you need a refresher on the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    please view this link.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Couple of queries tho, what region are you in and are you in the Insider's program?
    I thought the same thing, just out of curiousity. I'm not sure about the Insiders, but he mentioned in a previous comment that he's in the UK though.

To jemmas: It's a strange issue, I haven't seen this happen before. I wonder if it might be worth taking it back to where you purchased it, along with the pictures/video you have showing the problem and even with this forum post on your phone to show the
    store you purchased it at that you had these problems and tried to resolve it. I wonder if they might let you exchange the console for another, if it is indeed a problem with the console not accepting the update as intended. I've gotten all of the updates
    over the years on my Xbox One consoles and have had no problems. They run normally after each update, so if it were me, I think I might look into exchanging it at the store/shop you got this one at and try a different console. Good luck, I hope you can resolve
    this! I know how frustrating it must be.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about your issue , i never got any issue with my X, now did you have an external hard drive ( its maybe a conflict with it ) if not, you should maybe try a hard reset...

Regards
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Ye that is what am saying and apparently they was a update 5 months ago that was making people xbox have black screen of death and it was something to do with the software having a bug init and also only last week everyone was having bad sign in
    problems servers was down for a few days since then am having more problems then I was befor am trying to find out how to let Microsoft know they is a problem with the xbox one x software as its happend to both xbox one x consoles and the xbox one s version
    is completely fine so I find it strange now if it's the software then all I need to do is wait for Microsoft to release a new software update or so I need to return it to Microsoft it self
    Thing is, we are not seeing a rash of people posting with this issue, so it likely isn't a wide spread issue with the software itself. Your best bet is to contact support which has been suggested, they are better suited to isolate and fix the issue.

Couple of queries tho, what region are you in and are you in the Insider's program?
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  3. Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?: Before anyone suggests this, yes i've hard turned off my xbox, and unplugged the cable for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, even an hour, every time my system crashes like this I HAVE to format...
  4. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...
  5. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments]
  6. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  7. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having this issue?: For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone else have this problem submitted by...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  10. Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheSmallMexican [link] [comments]