Is anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support Is anyone else having this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GhostKilder, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Is anyone else having this issue?

For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone else have this problem

submitted by /u/GhostKilder
    [link] [comments]

/u/GhostKilder, Aug 11, 2019
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Is anyone else having....

@ Omicron Reaper,

So how is that being "cut off at the knees"?
  3. Judgmnt Win User

I have connection issues more often when I play solo than when I play with a full or mostly full party...
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Your connection's better than mine (which is 6 down & 1 up, BTW), but on average I have mostly green, sometimes yellow. Yours is always yellow? That's odd. I find I actually have better matches on the normal setting than I do with the best setting - which
    states that a good connection is required for that setting (but doesn't clarify if that means yours or not). Try playing with friends who live close to you. That will reduce lag issues on account of distance. With more friends with you & with them close by,
    1 of you is more likely to pull host & give a good game to everyone involved (1 of the many reasons I don't like playing with random players - it's too random).
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Connection to LA from NJ. High ping as expected.

[View:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc147/Bird125/speedtestLA.png]
  6. Rehab Grimace Win User

[quote user="GeeGee05"]

Connection issues... I have pretty good ISP. I have never lagged on any other call of duty game but this one i stay in Yellow bar. I have opened all ports for previous COD games and have a OPEN nat. Not sure what the problem is. Anyone know of any other
    ports that needs to be open or what the deal might be.

Thanks

[/quote]

I'm the exact opposite. I never had a consistent issue w/ lag until BO1 introduced theater & splitscreening, so in BO1 & MW3 I would lag so uncontrollably so often, that I quit playing them long before I would've normally. I guess it was because I have above
    average internet & was getting destroyed by lag comp. However, I have little issues w/ lag (so far) in BO2, although I do get hit with "connection interupted" once or twice a game (always while I'm in a gun fight or close to my highest scorestreak).

-

I've blamed the serious connection issues felt by so many cod players these last 2 years on theater mode & splitscreening & I stick with that accusation. Take them both out of cod10 & I can practically guarantee the overall connectivity of the game will
    back to how it was in cods past.
Thema:

Is anyone else having this issue?

1. Is anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having there elite series 2 power off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having there elite series 2 power off randomly: I'm playing modern warfare and it powers off randomly and I dont know if its cause I'm doing somthing or what but I havent damaged it so 740cbec0-c24d-42f5-81ef-b402a51dd188
  3. Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...: Got my 3rd Elite Series 2 Controller yesterday from Best Buy in less than a week. I have spent nearly what the controller is worth driving 45 minutes to and back from Best Buy exchanging them....
  4. PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?: this game is fully downloaded. i paid 70 bucks for this stupid game and it cant get past the title screen. i started having issues with my XBOX one ever sense i downloaded DISNEY + .. anyone else...
  5. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  7. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  9. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  10. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8