Is anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support Is anyone else having this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GhostKilder, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Is anyone else having this issue?

For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone else have this problem

submitted by /u/GhostKilder
    [link] [comments]

/u/GhostKilder, Aug 11, 2019
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Is anyone else having....

@ Omicron Reaper,

So how is that being "cut off at the knees"?
  3. Judgmnt Win User

I have connection issues more often when I play solo than when I play with a full or mostly full party...
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Your connection's better than mine (which is 6 down & 1 up, BTW), but on average I have mostly green, sometimes yellow. Yours is always yellow? That's odd. I find I actually have better matches on the normal setting than I do with the best setting - which
    states that a good connection is required for that setting (but doesn't clarify if that means yours or not). Try playing with friends who live close to you. That will reduce lag issues on account of distance. With more friends with you & with them close by,
    1 of you is more likely to pull host & give a good game to everyone involved (1 of the many reasons I don't like playing with random players - it's too random).
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Connection to LA from NJ. High ping as expected.

[View:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc147/Bird125/speedtestLA.png]
  6. Rehab Grimace Win User

[quote user="GeeGee05"]

Connection issues... I have pretty good ISP. I have never lagged on any other call of duty game but this one i stay in Yellow bar. I have opened all ports for previous COD games and have a OPEN nat. Not sure what the problem is. Anyone know of any other
    ports that needs to be open or what the deal might be.

Thanks

[/quote]

I'm the exact opposite. I never had a consistent issue w/ lag until BO1 introduced theater & splitscreening, so in BO1 & MW3 I would lag so uncontrollably so often, that I quit playing them long before I would've normally. I guess it was because I have above
    average internet & was getting destroyed by lag comp. However, I have little issues w/ lag (so far) in BO2, although I do get hit with "connection interupted" once or twice a game (always while I'm in a gun fight or close to my highest scorestreak).

-

I've blamed the serious connection issues felt by so many cod players these last 2 years on theater mode & splitscreening & I stick with that accusation. Take them both out of cod10 & I can practically guarantee the overall connectivity of the game will
    back to how it was in cods past.
Thema:

Is anyone else having this issue?

1. Is anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  5. Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheSmallMexican [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  7. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  8. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7
  9. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  10. anyone else have a corrupt nhl19 file or is it just me? any solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else have a corrupt nhl19 file or is it just me? any solutions?: have tried for 4 days to get nhl19 as its games with gold only for it to say corrupt file each time and refuse to download anyone else have this issue anyone got a solution please. Thanks...