Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

Discus and support Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LegitLadwig, Mar 14, 2019.

1. LegitLadwig
    LegitLadwig Guest

I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it kept asking me for my password over and over again. So the
    forms said to do a factory rest, after that now i still cant sign in or do anything else on the xbox.

:)

LegitLadwig, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Vonwoopie Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing in

3. AngelObullets Win User

OK I have to ask if you are on the insider program?. Since this is a extremely odd case. I would suggest getting in contact with xbox support staff about this, in case there is a problem with your account.

Here is a link and instructions on how to get in touch with an xbox support agent.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Press billing and accounts >> When virtual assist appears press see other options >> under Password and security press Recover my account >> On step 3 press show contact options >> step 4 chat with xbox support.
  4. LegitLadwig Win User

Ya, that is why i had to reset. I have tried to old password recently as well as the new one.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Are you playing the 360 version on the emulator or the xbox one version on the one?
  6. LegitLadwig Win User

I dont get an error, i put the info in and it says "use the password for your Microsoft account". I have already rest my password today, thats how i know for sure that i am doing it right.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having an issue with the Gamepass on their Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having an issue with the Gamepass on their Xbox One X?: Hey guys, just got the box and having a problem sometimes with the Gamepass section. Keeps asking me to subscribe even though I already am. I'm on the free trial with recurring billing. Tried to...
  3. Is anyone else having trouble signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing in: I can't login I keep getting a message that says error code 0x800488fc what does that mean? 85253bff-9b5f-4e97-a9f8-6599f57da90e
  4. Anyone else having issues with paying for you xbox gold membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with paying for you xbox gold membership?: every time i go to pay for my membership, either by debit or checking account, i get a message that says: PUR-OrderLocked RKH6Yn80r0qEYBpy.11.21 2018/09/06 - 22:13:12 UTC can someone help me...
  5. Is anyone else having a problem logging in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem logging in?: I can't login to live account, and I'm not getting an error code. It says "There was a problem. We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in..."...
  6. Anyone else having problems launching fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems launching fortnite: Anyone else cant launch fortnite 9c7add42-9429-4bce-8eca-69046f9491d1
  7. Anyone else having problems with Upload Studio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems with Upload Studio?: For some reason when im making videos in upload studio my first clip always has a 20 second delay... I hard reset xbox and it fixes the problem for one video then it happens again over and over....
  8. anyone else having issues with game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else having issues with game pass?: bought game pass and played games last night, all the sudden its saying i need to pay 9.99 to join...been doin this for hours. called xbox and they are no help at all!...
  9. Anyone else having Fortnite rendering Problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having Fortnite rendering Problems?: I seem to always have rendering problems on original drops every other week in fortnite. Wondering if everyone has this problem and if its a big issue that needs fixed?...
  10. This is becoming aggravating. Is anyone else having this issue on Gears of War 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is becoming aggravating. Is anyone else having this issue on Gears of War 4.: I need help because of service and certain issues. The gears of war servers kick me off if they think that there is too high of a ping going on in a match. My NAT is open and I seem to be playing...