Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

Discus and support Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It won't let me buy or start a trial. It doesn't register when I select either option. View Poll submitted by /u/LibertySteak [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LibertySteak, Jun 29, 2020 at 2:02 AM.

1. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

/u/LibertySteak, Jun 29, 2020 at 2:02 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One X Audio Selection Error 0x80bd0009

G'day,

I have VSX-531 5.1 and use ARC, but use Bitstream out and Digital DTS in the audio settings. My understanding is this allows the AVR to interpret the signal and provide sound to the relevant speakers.

I have had no trouble with this setting and get enveloping surround sound.
  3. IsaiahBarnfield Win User

Connecting Vizio Soundbar to Xbox One

I am resurrecting an old thread, but I have the same soundbar. It is the Vizio S4221w-C4. I have noticed an interesting issue. Whenever I run the xbox in DTS or Dolby Digital, it works, but on games, the sound is messed up. Movies are fantastic, but
    on games, especially Advanced Warfare, all of the jumping, footsteps, and gunshots come out of only the right side of the soundbar. Background sounds work through both sides, but most gameplay only comes through the right. Any solution to this issue? Does
    anyone else have this problem?

The soundbar supports both DTS and Dolby Digital. Also, the issues go away when I use stereo uncompressed. I would really like to use DTS of Dolby.
  4. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Audio Optimization After Recent Update

Through some testing, I have found that bitstream out and DTS Digital Surround best supports the 7.1 Surround Sound processor. For anyone interested.
  5. Vonwoopie Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing in

6. RsisRsis Win User

Anyone else having trouble accessing...

Yep, I'm waiting on a custom toon and IDK if it's ready. (If you see this K, I'll check here).
Thema:

Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

1. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  3. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...
  4. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  5. Anyone else having issues since the most recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues since the most recent update?: Since the most recent update my Xbox has been, freezing, crashing and refusing to boot up. I have hard reset, and full factory reset but it still crashes. I don't know what to do...
  6. Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?: I have been having trouble with the store for a couple of days. If you click to look at a game it simply wont load the next page and is forever stuck in the loading phase. This obviously means...
  7. Anyone else having issues updating to 2006 from 2004 ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues updating to 2006 from 2004 ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/dark4codrutz [link] [comments]
  8. Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?: I have recently been experiencing an audio issue on PC with Gears 5 where it cuts in and out about every 3-5 seconds. I have done some research and tried to configure the speakers MHz but i am not...
  9. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  10. Anyone else having issues contacting xbox support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues contacting xbox support?: Hi all. I have been trying to contact xbox support for a while now. Every time I phone I just get a recorded message playing that offers no menu options and at the end says "Thank you for calling...