Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time?

Discus and support Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done everything possible re start the system and deleted the game and re installed still crashing? b046e3c7-9131-43b8-bb5d-20704e14c681 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirWilliam9, Mar 1, 2022.

1. SirWilliam9
    SirWilliam9 Guest

I have done everything possible re start the system and deleted the game and re installed still crashing?

:)

SirWilliam9, Mar 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As I have checked on the known issue list games there seems to be no problem with the game. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Hunter Elitest Win User

Crash Course 2 (inc. 400GS - Achievements) arrives tomorrow on Xbox LIVE for free

I'm having trouble connecting to the Crash Course 2 service. anyone else experiencing this?
  4. Flaming Pingu Win User

Disney Infinity

I've got to get the dingy out to the front part of dead mans cove but the mission won't appear , anyone else having trouble with similar issues
  5. AndyWise1 Win User

Gamepass and Microsoft Store

Im having the same problem. Error code 0x80004005, when i search it doesnt mention PC solutions whatsoever. It's happening with no mans sky, all my other games work, nobody else seems to have any issue with it currently.
  6. AGuyWithABigGun Win User

[SPOILER] Destroy ending, the bit in the rubble...

One more thing the planet that the Normandy crashed on and the planet in the old man scene has the same planets in the sky but differing terrain. It might be possible a new colony came out of the crash of the Normandy.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having trouble with the game No man's sky crashing all the time? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. anyone else having problems installing alice madness returns on their PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else having problems installing alice madness returns on their PC?: I just bought alice madness returns through Xbox on my brand-new high-quality gaming laptop. When I press on play, I get a pop up saying I need to reinstall the game. well i try that and nothing...
  3. Is anyone else having problems joining parties?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having problems joining parties?: Me and 2 of my friends aren’t able to start or join a party. Wondering if anyone is having the same issues. submitted by /u/Free_francious [link] [comments]
  4. anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?: When ever you are watching YouTube the video seems to play faster than the audio and the only way to kind of fix it is by pausing for a few seconds then it's back to how it was 2 minutes later...
  5. Anyone else having/had game installation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having/had game installation issues?: After the newest console update, my console won't download or update games. It will stay stuck in the queue, or say "installing" with no progress and then stop. Or, it will go up a couple of...
  6. Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?: Let me give you an example. I'll start playing a game, say, Wild at Heart or Halo or something. I'll pause and disconnect from remote play. when i reconnect later to resume, the game won't respond...
  7. Is anyone else having issues with downloading a game on Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with downloading a game on Microsoft Store?: Abradoodle Bingo does not want to load most times. I did contact their support, and they said I am using an older version, but they are not able to put the Newer version on Microsoft Store. Is...
  8. Seagate External hard drive slowing down xbox series s anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate External hard drive slowing down xbox series s anyone else having this problem?: So I'm just gonna be straight forward whenever I have my hard drive plugged in it seems to be connected but whenever I go to launch a game it doesn't launch or launches very slow until I unplug it...
  9. Anyone else have problems downloading disc games ? Installation stopped?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have problems downloading disc games ? Installation stopped?: I’ve did every trouble shoot known to fix it. But I tried to redownload it using the Xbox app on my phone and it actually worked ! Just figure I’d just let all you guys know submitted by...
  10. Does anyone else have Xbox series x that makes a grinding/ loud fan noise that goes away...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have Xbox series x that makes a grinding/ loud fan noise that goes away...: Hello, I just got a Xbox series X and I was wondering if loud noises are common for the console. I can not tell if it is coming from the fan or the disc tray but there is a loud noise being...