Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

Discus and support Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] https://i.redd.it/kn3f41c8a5k31.png submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

/u/snikito, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android? - Similar Threads - anyone else missing

2. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  3. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  4. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  5. Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?: Before anyone suggests this, yes i've hard turned off my xbox, and unplugged the cable for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, even an hour, every time my system crashes like this I HAVE to format...
  6. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  7. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  8. Anyone else missing the £5 offer, mine has disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else missing the £5 offer, mine has disappeared: anyone else received the £5 to spend in store but now it has disappeared 5a4faf31-7ec6-43f7-84eb-bed9ad722fd1
  9. hello. does anyone else miss halo golf clubs and hammers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello. does anyone else miss halo golf clubs and hammers?: please bring them back!!!!!!!! 312e2ae4-c875-4492-9a2e-71e7f5332349
  10. Anyone else feel like we're missing out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else feel like we're missing out?: Just curious. Last year, when the Xbox One was revealed I couldn't even begin to explain my excitement. Playing my friends 360 and the time I spent with Call of Duty 2 and, my favorite, Gears of...