Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

Discus and support Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSpriteLord, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSpriteLord, Sep 24, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

ban

Never engage with anyone like that. Mute them, and then report them. Block them to ensure they won’t be able to message you or play with you in the future.
  3. Miss Pwny Win User

So who preorder the CE Copy?

They must be pretty ugly friends if you don't let anyone else know that you're friends with them and keep them in the closet
  4. Bradleyds Win User

I didn't get the Specialization Priority Alpha email?

I played the day and night it came out and i still don't have a code for that. Can anyone tell me a way i can let them know? Or if anyone else is having this problem?
  5. RobbieFoster15 Win User

gamer pic

my account is an adult but it won’t let me do the custom gamerpic on the Xbox app
  6. SupremeAlex127 Win User

Communication Ban

you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
Thema:

Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

1. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it? - Similar Threads - anyone else’s won’t

2. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  4. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  5. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  6. Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?: I’m a Beta insider, level 18. I’ve been in the program for 2 years. This week, I’ve been noticing my achievements not popping, not updating my gamerscore, etc. In particular, two games I’ve...
  7. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  8. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  9. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...