Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

Discus and support Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSpriteLord, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSpriteLord, Sep 24, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

ban

Never engage with anyone like that. Mute them, and then report them. Block them to ensure they won’t be able to message you or play with you in the future.
  3. Miss Pwny Win User

So who preorder the CE Copy?

They must be pretty ugly friends if you don't let anyone else know that you're friends with them and keep them in the closet
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

multiple xbox One consoles

Let him log in on the same account. He won’t have access to the titles that is game sharing with his fathers account unless you buy them.
  5. Bradleyds Win User

I didn't get the Specialization Priority Alpha email?

I played the day and night it came out and i still don't have a code for that. Can anyone tell me a way i can let them know? Or if anyone else is having this problem?
  6. Madhattre Win User

Anyone else get an update?

Yeah, I did and it's taking forever to download!
Thema:

Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

1. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it? - Similar Threads - anyone else’s won’t

2. Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.: No pictures load after the 4th post and it wont load anymore after a while and ive cleared cookies and everything and cant fix it. submitted by /u/finneusyello [link] [comments]
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Party through Game Bar on Windows 10... anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Party through Game Bar on Windows 10... anyone else?: Hi! I hope someone else might have some experience with this issue... I have a desktop and a laptop on windows 10. With the desktop I can log onto xbox parties no problem. With my laptop I can...
  4. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  5. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?: It won't let me buy or start a trial. It doesn't register when I select either option. View Poll submitted by /u/LibertySteak [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  8. Controller sync not working for me anyone else ?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sync not working for me anyone else ?: Hi i am losing controller sync and having to reaply each time not sure if its a controller issue or update submitted by /u/Combatwizard [link] [comments]
  9. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  10. Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?: I have been having trouble with the store for a couple of days. If you click to look at a game it simply wont load the next page and is forever stuck in the loading phase. This obviously means...