Is anyone getting corrupted data on tunes and game crashes as such?

Discus and support Is anyone getting corrupted data on tunes and game crashes as such? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone has run into the following situation... I have one specific car (for whatever reason - Mazda 787B) which I have downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRKid, Mar 26, 2014.

1. PRKid
    PRKid Guest

I was wondering if anyone has run into the following situation... I have one specific car (for whatever reason - Mazda 787B) which I have downloaded other creators tunes, had a couple of open source tunes which I plugged in myself, as well as, I created
    2 tunes for. Now every once in awhile, when I go into the load menu, my game crashes and it sends me to the original/main FM5 screen. I've tried this with many other cars and I have no issue. It seems that (from what I noticed) I primarily have this issue
    when the servers are down and/or having issues. The weird part, why just this car. Thus, is it a corrupted tune file? Has anyone seen this?

Should I delete al the tunes associated with this car (if I can get to menu)?

Is there somewhere where I can delete tunes directly/manually?

Thanks!

:)

PRKid, Mar 26, 2014
  2. GrzegorzBak
    GrzegorzBak Guest
    Console froze--game save wiped.

this is not very common as it usually happens when game saves data and suddenly console crashes so the saae game file gets corrupted during save process. as Hassassinade said you are unable to recover data and there is no way to avoid this. the backup file
    for the future is the only solution.

GrzegorzBak, Mar 26, 2014
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Dragon Age: Inquesition Crashes?

Crashes and corrupted save data are happening. Seems like games this gen starting with Battlefield 4 are being released before they are fully finished/tested. Should be patched soon.

vgdelta, Mar 26, 2014
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

Console froze--game save wiped.

this is not very common as it usually happens when game saves data and suddenly console crashes so the saae game file gets corrupted during save process. as Hassassinade said you are unable to recover data and there is no way to avoid this. the backup file
    for the future is the only solution.
  5. Jay_658 Win User

Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

No, the data is still corrupted after reinstalling the profile... Game crashes when i try to change cars, about a quarter of my 208 cars are blank spaces
  6. Crazywayner Win User

Forza Horizon 2 game freezing

OK, so I went over and bought a new Mustang, went to the paint shop and loaded one of my designs everything is working.

I try to load one of my tunes and the game freezes. I tried loading my tunes with other cars and they seem to work fine.

Only the Mustang and Trans Am do not want to work.

I belive that the data for some tunes have become corrupt.

I'm not sure if the tunes are saved on a server or if they are saved locally on the XBox.

Is there a Tech support email or hotline that consumers can access?

HELP!!!
  7. XBF Lance J Win User

gta v crashes randomly

Hey Victor,

Thank you for reaching out. Did the game work on your friend's Xbox? The crashing could be caused by corrupted save data so if you haven't already done so, go ahead and try clearing that out by accessing your storage and select the GTA V folder. Corrupted
    data is labeled as such. Let us know how it goes! :D
  8. NESClO Win User

Lost 2 weeks worth of saves for Witcher 3 After Xbox One X Crashed

Heya Wally1Shot,

I am sad to inform you that your save data is most likely deleted. A year ago when I was playing Lara Croft for the second time on the hardest difficulty the game suddenly crashed. When booting the game up again my save data was corrupted.

Really hoping that you will get your progress back!

Speak soon,

Nescio
Thema:

1. Is anyone getting corrupted data on tunes and game crashes as such? - Similar Threads - anyone getting corrupted

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone know how to get past this?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to get past this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRogueSky [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  10. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]