Is anyone getting red or orange or blue spots on the screen?

Discus and support Is anyone getting red or orange or blue spots on the screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have had this for about 2-3 days in a row. I am wondering how to fix this or something. It’s to do with the dashboard. I keep getting them on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Peter10000009, May 7, 2021.

1. Is anyone getting red or orange or blue spots on the screen?

I have had this for about 2-3 days in a row. I am wondering how to fix this or something. It’s to do with the dashboard. I keep getting them on my series x console with alpha skip ahead.

submitted by /u/Peter10000009
    [link] [comments]

/u/Peter10000009, May 7, 2021
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Enemies in Orange & Random Friendlies in Blue

^^Yup, color blind ON means the enemy shows orange and friendly is blue. Color Blind OFF is red, green, and blue for party.
  3. Low Soul Coal Win User

Color Schemes. . .

But not on the phones! I've seen orange and blue :(

Even on that leaked dashboard video of the Xbox One, there was a red square.
  4. CyanNLK Win User

Yep, teamkilling is still rampant.

Probably doesn't help that IW decided the party's colored text in-game should be an orange almost red. Why not stay with blue?
  5. Agent Lycan Win User

Spotting enemies

Spotting in normal mode is like lighting a Christmas tree with blue, yellow and specially red lights. You simply have to shoot at the red lights. hahaha
  6. MIND BULL3TS Win User

Skyrim Landscape Photography

well in skyrim you are pretty much correct although the blue green is around Whiterun... but IRL Orange/red aurora are extremely rare...
Thema:

Is anyone getting red or orange or blue spots on the screen?

1. Is anyone getting red or orange or blue spots on the screen? - Similar Threads - anyone getting red

2. How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?: Hey! I'm being double charged for Ultimate for the last 3 months after getting Ultimate through All Access. I have a recording with customer support admitting that I'm being double charged by...
  3. Xcloud ios-Anyone know how to get invite(Canada). Have gamepass ultimate and wanna see how...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud ios-Anyone know how to get invite(Canada). Have gamepass ultimate and wanna see how...: Thanks submitted by /u/Ok_Chicken4802 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else getting only getting compressed Atmos audio lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting only getting compressed Atmos audio lately?: [IMG] submitted by /u/thmstec [link] [comments]
  5. anyone else getting this error when they try to contact microsoft support?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else getting this error when they try to contact microsoft support?: [IMG] submitted by /u/chatniwwa [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know how to get Warzone To stop crashing in freezing and turn it off the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to get Warzone To stop crashing in freezing and turn it off the whole...: Warzone Keep freezing and crashing my Xbox series X I tried everything that Activision have online and everything that Microsoft had online nothing is working do anybody have a solution...
  7. Does anyone know how to get 60fps on games for the Xbox series s back

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to get 60fps on games for the Xbox series s back: For the first week I had the series s it was running games like sea of thieves and apex legends at 60fps, then one day I got on and they all play at 30fps again, I’ve messed around with the...
  8. Hey anyone else getting to 14% download and then getting this error

in XboX Insiders
    Hey anyone else getting to 14% download and then getting this error: [IMG] submitted by /u/b3sonic33 [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone get an xcloud invite?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone get an xcloud invite?: I just had to change my email because aol shut down the email my Microsoft account was on. So if I got an invite already there’s now way for me to get to that email. Did anyone receive one yet?...
  10. Is anyone able to get the new build 2104 for omega ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone able to get the new build 2104 for omega ?: I've been trying for two days to somehow get the update but nothing seems to be working. I've also tried factory reset but no sign of update. So how to get this update, since two days that the...