Is anyone having problems with the game disc not being read in the xbox one?

Discus and support Is anyone having problems with the game disc not being read in the xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; certain games are not being read 24ff6d49-f60e-4825-8631-65eeb0042872 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Rippsta, Dec 8, 2015.

1. The Rippsta
    The Rippsta Guest

certain games are not being read

:)

The Rippsta, Dec 8, 2015
  2. x Grief Seed
    x Grief Seed Guest
    Slim can't read Black Ops 2?

I've had similar problems to this. I tried playing Dead Island when it was brand new on my xbox only to get "Open Disc Tray" message. This meant disc reader is dead. Then my L4D2 disc stopped being read so that means new disc.

-

So either the disc reader is having problems or somethings with the disc. Hope your problem gets resolved soon.

x Grief Seed, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Blu-ray stutter

anyone having the “no disc” bluray movies issue? annoying not being able to watch bluray movies. no problems with dvds, games or even 3d blurays.

Ricardo Baeza-D0A9F8B6-978E-45B9-8D3A-A0A9BE28F082, Dec 8, 2015
  4. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

Are the discs it can't read in good condition?

Does your Xbox One make a clicking [clunking] sound when you insert a disc?

Argontheos, Dec 8, 2015
  5. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    I had this problem for a while. I had to apply pressure to my Xbox in a certain spot in order for it to read disks. Eventually that stopped working and I had to send it in for repair. I'm all digital now, though. My disk drive could be broken right now for
    all I know.

Sword Style, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Sword Style Win User

I had this problem for a while. I had to apply pressure to my Xbox in a certain spot in order for it to read disks. Eventually that stopped working and I had to send it in for repair. I'm all digital now, though. My disk drive could be broken right now for
    all I know.
  7. Argontheos Win User

Are the discs it can't read in good condition?

Does your Xbox One make a clicking [clunking] sound when you insert a disc?
  8. ModestElf Win User

Downloading Halo Reach In Holiday Bundle?

besides, now you wont have problems with a disc being scratch by your console ;)

and the disc will play smoother cause it wont read a disc, it will read your HDD
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Problem with disc drive reading Xbox One discs

Hi,

There is hardware problem with the Blu-ray laser on your Xbox One's Blu-ray drive. There are actually two lasers in the unit, one can read DVD discs - which means Xbox 360 games and DVD movies and another to read Xbox One games and Blu-ray movie discs.

If the issue is with the laser diode, it's quite common to see one type of disc being able to be read and another not. In most cases I've seen recently it's been the other way around, with Xbox One games and BD discs being recognised but not Xbox 360 games
    and DVD's.

If you have any movies on Blu-ray, test them out. If the console can't read these, the issue is with the drive.

Unfortunately there isn't a user fix, you'll need to send the console to be repaired.
  10. Jeremiah12LGeek Win User

Significant and disconcerting noise is constant when playing games on recently replaced 360

It's definitely the disc reader, as the noise corresponds with when the disc is being read. When no disc is being read, the Xbox sounds normal.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having problems with the game disc not being read in the xbox one? - Similar Threads - anyone having problems

2. Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?: I was in a party yesterday and tried out the new sliders. I have a naturally quiet friend and a naturally loud friend, so this is an update I've wanted for some time now. I turned the quiet one up...
  3. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  4. Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?: I'm trying to play Spec-Ops, multiplayer online, and campaign. But it won't let me start the game properly. There's a weird static sound, game gets stuck when opening multiplayer modes, and...
  5. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update: [IMG] submitted by /u/OPTigerBR [link] [comments]
  6. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  7. Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone here having problems with achievements not unlocking despite meeting the...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone here having problems with achievements not unlocking despite meeting the...: I blame the corona virus as this problem started to occur after Xbox live went down because A LOT logged in because of the corona virus. submitted by /u/SmolxDuck [link] [comments]
  9. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...
  10. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...