Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

Discus and support Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller.

But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive on the dashboard and Netflix right now.

Earlier today when I noticed it on YT, I "reported a problem".

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue with their official media remote.

Alpha Skip-Ahead

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Mumbles786 Win User

Anyone having trouble with media player not working?

i am having the same issue. also dlna stop working and wireless display preview app lags
  3. ArmyRaider64 Win User

I am having the same problem. I went to change my custom background an my xbox one s and now can't use anything. I get the same thing either the system recognizes the flash drive and can't find anything on it or it doesn't recognize the drive at all. Is
    this affecting playing music it the background too? Thant was a big inclusion of this recent update.
  4. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Yep content not showing up in certain folders
  5. Fyer Win User

Anyone Having Trouble With Forza.Net?

I have not had any trouble with it that last few days.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Anyone Having Trouble With Forza.Net?

As far as I can remember it has been unstable and not very user friendly imo, but I haven't used it in years so things could be different.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote? - Similar Threads - anyone having trouble

2. Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...: I find Soduko very relaxing, but this makes me very frustrated.. not cool! Do you want to totally lose my business? 4b34fa3b-c807-48d8-874e-76122f4971f4
  3. Anyone having trouble staying online?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having trouble staying online?: My console seems to want to continuously disconnect from Xbox Live. This happens on a wired and wireless connection to my router. I have gone ahead and placed the console in the DMZ of my router...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?: It won't let me buy or start a trial. It doesn't register when I select either option. View Poll submitted by /u/LibertySteak [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else have trouble launching the xbox insider hub app on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have trouble launching the xbox insider hub app on xbox?: Was trying to download the new minecraft update but the app will not even open submitted by /u/picklelover29 [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...: Every time I try to upload a custom image it just tells me that we can't upload the picture and try again. And I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. d888702a-e3a5-4fad-b7b7-ddc8d55669ba
  7. Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?: I’m in Alpha Skip Ahead and for the past few builds every time I try to do a restart or full shut down my console doesn’t turn off/restart. It loses signal on my TV when I do that but the power...
  8. Is anyone else having trouble with the Ori And the Will Of The Wisps punch card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with the Ori And the Will Of The Wisps punch card?: I've downloaded the game, gotten an achievement and yet still the first step of the punch card isn't activating for me. Is it a bug or is it just me? c605e785-d674-4dae-ae16-febbed3a6fcc
  9. Anyone having Ace Combat 7 trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having Ace Combat 7 trouble?: I just bought Ace Combat 7 . I get to the end of the 3rd campaign mission and it just freezes every time. Im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this??. I will email bandai namco....
  10. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...