Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

Discus and support Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller.

But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive on the dashboard and Netflix right now.

Earlier today when I noticed it on YT, I "reported a problem".

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue with their official media remote.

Alpha Skip-Ahead

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Mumbles786 Win User

Anyone having trouble with media player not working?

i am having the same issue. also dlna stop working and wireless display preview app lags
  3. ArmyRaider64 Win User

I am having the same problem. I went to change my custom background an my xbox one s and now can't use anything. I get the same thing either the system recognizes the flash drive and can't find anything on it or it doesn't recognize the drive at all. Is
    this affecting playing music it the background too? Thant was a big inclusion of this recent update.
  4. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Yep content not showing up in certain folders
  5. Fyer Win User

Anyone Having Trouble With Forza.Net?

I have not had any trouble with it that last few days.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Anyone Having Trouble With Forza.Net?

As far as I can remember it has been unstable and not very user friendly imo, but I haven't used it in years so things could be different.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote? - Similar Threads - anyone having trouble

2. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...
  3. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  4. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  5. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing in: I can't login I keep getting a message that says error code 0x800488fc what does that mean? 85253bff-9b5f-4e97-a9f8-6599f57da90e
  7. can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...: can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried reseting it,restarting it and turning it off and left it for a hour can someone please help me?...
  8. Does anyone else have trouble making purchases from the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have trouble making purchases from the store?: Nearly 6 months ago I made a purchase of gold coins from the store. Since then, I have been unable to make any purchases in any amount. I get an error code and Cannot complete purchase as it has...
  9. Anyone having trouble unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble unlocking achievements: anyone having trouble unlocking achievements c10b049a-3b67-40b3-8f9c-e09d03fdad15
  10. IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE CONTACTING XBOX SUPPORT

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE CONTACTING XBOX SUPPORT: I have been trying for 3 days to contact the Xbox support team via call back request and online chat but both options have failed. Is anyone else having trouble and does anyone know why. I...