Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

Discus and support Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? Thanks for the reply, I am using wireless.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Bi9Daddy61, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Bi9Daddy61
    Bi9Daddy61 Guest

Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

Thanks for the reply,

I am using wireless.

:)

Bi9Daddy61, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You Is using the Network by Cable or Wireless, I suggest to you use a Gigabit Switch or if you use WiFi use Unifi
  3. Bi9Daddy61 Win User

Thanks for the reply,

I am using wireless.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

Ok so your router thinks you that 2 from the pics so what you need to is to look in the Zyxel c1100z for a way to clear the ip handout stat table or just give your xbox a static ip and port forward the xbox. Ill look
    for the link for port forwarding the Zyxel c1100z
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

6. Killercrank Win User

Xbox One upnp failing

I see an option called static routing, is that what im looking for? Btw i have the zyxel c1100z
    Follow this guide:

https://portforward.com/zyxel/c1100z/
Thema:

1. Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - anyone willing help

2. Does anyone have a 2 day gold trial they'd be willing to share as i cant get one till monday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have a 2 day gold trial they'd be willing to share as i cant get one till monday?: thanks to anyone that can help ✌ b73aea6b-3f6a-4c89-8b98-5b62174630dd
  3. Anyone willing to game gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone willing to game gift?: is anyone willing to game gift Modern Warfare remastered on Xbox One @ I can't afford it right now and my son really wants it. I understand if you don't want to, but I am seeking for someone who...
  4. Can anyone give me a vampire bite I'm willing to pay [AD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone give me a vampire bite I'm willing to pay [AD]: Msg me please I've sat at spawns for the past three days and not once have I seen them spawn.Im willing to pay 5k maybe 6k. NA servers 0d7782fa-18b1-47d7-8f51-a012507be54c
  5. Is anyone willing to do a Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone willing to do a Gameshare: I'm trying to get the **** Voyage. I would yo a gameshare in return. Thank you. 740f60b3-9490-47cd-b7ff-46d197e00104
  6. I'm willing to help anyone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm willing to help anyone.: If anyone needs help, I am willing to lend it. (any battle from taurus to bell gargoyles). I can help take down anything, black knights, bosses, havel, etc. I'm am currently level 28, so I can...
  7. Anyone willing to help me with Borderlands?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone willing to help me with Borderlands?: The Borderland's forums are dead so I thought I'd go ahead and ask here. I'm trying to go through and finish up my backlog of games and the original Borderlands is next on my list. All I really...
  8. Anyone willing to help out that no longer plays

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone willing to help out that no longer plays: I'm looking for a chicken suit and Hal's armor if anyone is willing to donate to someone who still loves playing this game and no longer plays themselves it would be greatly appreciated. Please...
  9. I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone: I have been trying to get a game but I seems like no one is playing it online, and when I get a partner they always quit after the first level, I really want to 100 percent this one guys help...
  10. Anyone got any free trial they willing to give me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone got any free trial they willing to give me: hey anyone got any free xbox live trial they are willing to give me eec9d4db-6a04-430c-8938-7ebfe4aebb61