Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

Discus and support Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jbrown1184Jb [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jbrown1184Jb, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

/u/jbrown1184Jb, Jul 12, 2019
  2. OdOyLe317 Win User

HDMI handshake problem

On my TV it has to have a cable connected in order to cycle thru to that particular input whether digital or analog. Its not like the old TVs where u could just cycle thru every input when you hit the Source or TV/Video button. One thing i noticed on my
    TV that was diffrent when the xbox hdmi port was working properly was when my xbox was shut off but still hooked up i could switch to the HDMI input on my TV that it was connected to. Now the xbox has to be turned on in order for my TV to recognize that a
    cable is hooked up to that input and let me switch to it. Almost like there is no standby signal coming out of the xbox while its powered off anymore. Could anyone else with a TV that only cycles particular inputs that have a cable connected confirm whether
    they still have a Standby signal when the xbox is off. I am curious to hear from someone with a console with a working HDMI port and someone with a non working HDMI port. My PS3 hooked up with that same cable to the same port lets me switch to the right HDMI
    input while turned off so im pretty sure its not the cable or TV causing the issue.
  3. Drabz Win User

TV Not Detecting Xbox One

try turning your xbox one on with your tv off - then turn on your tv.

i find with mine when i switch inputs i need to turn my tv off then on for it to pick it up.
  4. TonyGGGG Win User

xbox no signal

I'm having the exact same problem. One other weird thing I noticed is that when I boot the Xbox One, the input on the TV switches from HDMI to Component if it's turning on the TV. Switching back to HDMI doesn't make anything appear though.

If the TV is already on and the input is HDMI, nothing happens either. Tried all the other fixes on this forum expect restoring to factory defaults... anyone have a suggestion?
  5. Chrisarm565 Win User

What we gain with these policies...

The thing that really worries me and what I have not heard anyone discuss is this having to connect every 24 hrs or so to actually play your games. The thing that worries me (and I know this is a long way off) is what happens when the xbox one gets to the
    end of its life and they turn the servers off so they can be used for the next new console? the original xbox live got switched off about a year after it was discontinued, when this happened you could only play your games offline but the new xbox one does
    not work offline. Does this mean that I would lose all my games when this happens??????
  6. WriestOrpheus Win User

Controller becoming unresponsive

This is happening to me as well. Already exchanged my Xbox One X with another one (also Project Scorpio Edition). Both exhibit same behavior. Controller turns on the console then desyncs. I have to turn it off and on again for it to resync.

This only happens when console is completely off.
Thema:

Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

1. Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every... - Similar Threads - anyone’s turning off

2. Anyone know how to get past this?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to get past this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRogueSky [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  4. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  5. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?: As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna [link] [comments]
  6. can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...: can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried reseting it,restarting it and turning it off and left it for a hour can someone please help me?...
  7. Anyone Else's Xbox Just Turn On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone Else's Xbox Just Turn On?: Xbox just turned on again by itself. Happens all the time in the middle of the night as well. Anyone know of the ways to fix this? It scares me every time. 39888e45-0fc1-44e5-881d-182caf49c246
  8. does anyone know how to turn off the sign in/sign out notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to turn off the sign in/sign out notification?: everytime when I turn on/off my xbox one, I get a message like "Hi, xxx, you are signed in", and it also shows up in the notification center. but there are too many of them and they are totally...
  9. Xbox One Turns On And Just Sits There Wait To Start Like Its Looking For OS Can Anyone Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns On And Just Sits There Wait To Start Like Its Looking For OS Can Anyone Help: Can Anyone Help Cannot Get My Xbox One To Start It Comes On And Just Sits There And Is Acting Like Its Looking For The OS Can Anyone Help bcadca3c-3638-4d0d-b0fe-1a2fa62c1d70
  10. Xbox one not turning on with controller, anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not turning on with controller, anyone else?: I have a Xbox One that's one week old. If its been left overnight on stand by or energy saving it will not switch on with the controller, I have 2 controllers and they both do not work. Once...