Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

Discus and support Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeirdOoouo, Sep 3, 2019.

1. WeirdOoouo
    WeirdOoouo Guest

Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not.

:)

WeirdOoouo, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Silicon Iceman Win User

Worth getting?

[quote user="Wildfire8205"]

AC Revelations should have been named AC Brotherhood 2/ AC 1 and a half. LOL

[/quote]

This actually got me thinking...

What it SHOULD have been titled:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Assassin's Creed 2, episode 2 (AC: Brotherhood)

- Assassin's Creed 2, episode 3 (AC: Revelations)

- Assassin's Creed 3

- Assassin's Creed 3, episode 2 (AC: Black Flag)

I think it would have made more sense that way. Yes, I know Black Flag will be a step backwards, but the classification of "episodes" will be related by a common person or direct bloodline, not chronology. Haytham, Connor and whomever the new pirate guy
    is in Black Flag are directly related (father, son, grandfather) so they should all be under the "Assassin's Creed 3" heading because they all deal with that particular family in that specific time period.

-M
  3. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Worth buying?

Just brought the Assassin's Creed Anthology, so definitely buying Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Did Anyone Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China For The Xbox One?

Boas BS5, I Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag was a disappointment in my opinion.

My problem with Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag was that it was a wasted opportunity. Instead of taking a risk to create a new (Pirate) IP. They cash grabbed a solid pirate game and used the Assassin's Creed name.

Imagine having the Black Flag mechanics, with Dragon Age/Mass Effect style party/crew recruiting for your ship. Being able to board and take any ship and make it yours with total ship customization. That is only the surface of my ideas for what Black Flag
    could have been.

And that is why I personally frown upon Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag. It was a fun, solid game. But a garbage Assassin's Creed
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
Thema:

1. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible? - Similar Threads - assassin creed black

2. Cannot Install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: So basically, i've bought a game on the Xbox One from their store and when the download reaches 4.9% it stops, I've looked up what to do and nothing (even though those were solutions only if I had...
  3. My disc version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag won't install on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag won't install on Xbox One X: I have the Wal-Mart version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The game is listed as being backwards compatible but the Xbox One X continues to say that it's not and that I should check the...
  4. My assassins creed black flag didn't get the code for black island like I was suppose to

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My assassins creed black flag didn't get the code for black island like I was suppose to: I got the gamestop copy that was post to have the black island dlc in the case and it wasn't there so know I'm missing the black island and would like to get it like I was suppose to...
  5. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: Devil of the Caribbean achievement did not unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: Devil of the Caribbean achievement did not unlock: Approx June 28th at 4:00 PM EST, I should have unlocked the Devil of the Caribbean achievement in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, by defeating all 4 of the legendary ships. I have gone through all...
  6. Assassin's creed iv black flag achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed iv black flag achievements not unlocking: i have 10+ black flag achievements not unlocking. About a year ago I lost access to internet and I decided to play one of my favorite single player games. When my internet was restored I checked...
  7. Assassin’s Creed Black Flag “Killer Killer” Achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Black Flag “Killer Killer” Achievement not working: I’m playing through Black Flag and unfortunately my Killer Killer achievement isn’t popping. I’ve harpooned about 12 killer whales, and I’ve tried different things to see if I was doing something...
  8. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: will black flag ever be backwards compatible. All of the other assassins creed games are compatible except this one. Why? 2429d83a-d988-4703-9296-3215bf6ec236
  9. Assassins Creed Black Flag - Memory Sequence 2 completed but won't grant achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Black Flag - Memory Sequence 2 completed but won't grant achievement: Hey I know this game is a few years old but I just started playing it again. Trying to get achievements and for some reason the game won't let me get the achievement "Good While It Lasted" which...
  10. Black Screen for Assassins Creed Origins new XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen for Assassins Creed Origins new XBOX ONE X: I've recently developed a "black screen" problem on my 2 week old XBox One X. Whenever I click to play Assassin's Creed Origins", the screen goes permanently black. I can get out of it, by...