Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One?

Discus and support Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the subject says, is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One? 8b719c66-6d49-4f2e-b960-f01742091be4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fluxl10, Oct 22, 2019.

1. fluxl10
    fluxl10 Guest

As the subject says, is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One?

:)

fluxl10, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Auswulf Win User

Top 10 games for next gen... What are they?

Destiny - Xbox 360.

Dragon age Inquisition - PS3

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate - PS3

If I ever go over to 8th gen it will PS4 not Xbone.

Batman Arkham Knight.

Mass Effect 4.

Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Starwars Battlefront.

Elder Scrolls Online.
  3. Simon260681 Win User

cover arts won't load only the xbox live cover is showed up

I am also having an issue with this the games which are currently on my hdd drive that show generic box art are

Batman arkham origins

Batman blackgate deluxe ed

Fifa 15

Tales from the borderlands
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Back compatibilty games

I would like to see Batman: Arkham Origins to Game Pass for backwards compatibility. I missed my opportunity playing that game.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Nope that one isn't compatible.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Batman Arkham Origins

2. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  3. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  4. Batman Arkham Origins: Not backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins: Not backwards compatible: Hi. So on the Xbox One Backwards Compatible page you guys list Batman Arkham Origins as a 360 game that can be played on the Xbox One. However when I try to click on the game, I can't go to its...
  5. Batman Arkham Origins game breaking bugs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins game breaking bugs.: This is the second post I have decided to make about this. Batman Arkham Origins has two new game breaking bugs which weren't in the original. In the predator map called breaking in, if you...
  6. Batman Arkham Origins game breaking glitches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins game breaking glitches.: Batman Arkham Origins has two new game breaking glitches concerning the map called breaking in, if you restart the map two times, the game will crash, and if it crashes too often, the save files...
  7. batman arkham origins xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    batman arkham origins xbox one: comprei batman arkham origins de xbox 360 para o xbox one pois o mesmo a pouco tempo ficou disponivel. são dois cds o primeiro é a campanha e etc... o segundo cd possui o pacote de audio,com...
  8. Batman Arkham Origins corrupted downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins corrupted downloadable content: When I start a story and try to play the game it would stop saying that I have corrupted downloadable content. I’ve done many troubleshooting ideas like deleting everything connected to the game...
  9. Poor performance on Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor performance on Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One: While playing the game i see very poor textures and bad frame rates i never had this issue when i played it on the xbox 360 19aa9364-e57e-4db2-8f3f-9a7d90b2a5e5
  10. Batman : Arkham Origins (in store/marketplace) issue/bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman : Arkham Origins (in store/marketplace) issue/bug: Hello, Yesterday i wanted check Batman AO in store (XBOX 360) but i found a weird issue. The game is available in store although the buy button (and the price either) does not exist (I want to...