Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible?

Discus and support Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ska studios has gone on record to say they want it to be backward compatible and are waiting on Xbox, so is the answer going to be yes?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazeSickle, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:05 AM.

1. CrazeSickle
    CrazeSickle Guest

Ska studios has gone on record to say they want it to be backward compatible and are waiting on Xbox, so is the answer going to be yes?

:)

2. denis97g Win User

no one knows, it may arrive once the backward compatibility starts again.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

The Back Compat team is focusing on all Xbox One games and accessories being playable and usable on Scarlet, therefore, new additions are on hold until Scarlet releases Fall 2020. As
    for Xbox 360 titles, it will probably be early 2021 before any more get added.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

All BC team activities are stoped until the release of Scarlett. But, things can change, isn't it? It is a business. Who knows. Let's hope.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Backward Compatibility program will probably restart when the new Xbox console is released sometime in the fall of next year.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Backwards compatibility of Charlie Murder

Not played it but hopefully it will become bc soon for you.
Thema:

1. Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible? - Similar Threads - Charlie Murder going

2. Backwards compatibility of Charlie Murder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of Charlie Murder: I would like to play the game Charlie Murder program backwards compatibility 6643ff86-2045-47c3-8171-093c63dbaafe
  3. Murdered: Soul Suspect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Murdered: Soul Suspect: I purchased Murdered: Soul Suspect online through my Xbox360 (it is up to date). Game loads, gets to the second interaction with controller ('x' to open door) and no response. I've shutdown,...
  4. Murdered soul suspect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Murdered soul suspect: Hi Guys, I've reached a part in the game where you have to go back to the church, and you find Iris crushed to death by a statue. After the cutscene you're meant to investigate the area, but I...
  5. cant play Charlie Murder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play Charlie Murder: when i start the game it will go back to my xbox360 homepage efe048d3-2ded-4eb8-b0bb-a6c4f681dc84
  6. Charlie Murder Online Broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charlie Murder Online Broken?: This is one of the free games for 360 right now. After doing a little research it appears that the online does not function whatsoever. Can anyone verify this? Is anyone playing this and want to...
  7. Some games refusing to acknowledge my Xbox Live connection. (Charlie Murder, Bastion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games refusing to acknowledge my Xbox Live connection. (Charlie Murder, Bastion): See topic. Slightly different results, but every game I own runs and plays fine, uses all it's online features flawlessly, I have no connection issues, there are no problems with any normal usage....
  8. Scott Pilgrim or Charlie Murder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scott Pilgrim or Charlie Murder: I already own Scott Pilgrim, which I bought a year or so ago but never really played. I liked it cause it reminded me of River City Ransom but just got sidetracked playing other games. I just DL...
  9. Agatha Christie the abc murders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Agatha Christie the abc murders: Anyone else play it? I think it's a good detective game probably not as good as Sherlock but I haven't tried that one yet 06614b89-bb5e-4e55-995a-8a302b37b83d
  10. Charlie Murder and Super Street Fighter 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charlie Murder and Super Street Fighter 4...: ...are now available for download free of charge as part of Xbox Live's Free Games with Gold promotion (however, you must be an Xbox Live Gold member, as the name implies). [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Will...