Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work

Discus and support Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have one of the new xbox controllers and a chromebook that I got just a few weeks ago at christmas. Literally everything works just fine on both... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MuchChest4766, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work

So I have one of the new xbox controllers and a chromebook that I got just a few weeks ago at christmas. Literally everything works just fine on both the chromebook and the controller, but when I start up a game through the gamepass app and actually get loaded into the game, it's like all my buttons are bound the the wrong input. For example, I load into Ark: Survival Evolved and my character just spins around not matter what I do. Same for all the other games I've tried. Everything is fine in the menus, then once I load into a game I just lose all control. Any ideas??

submitted by /u/MuchChest4766
    [link] [comments]

/u/MuchChest4766, Jan 11, 2022
  2. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on Chrome Book has not worked since mid December - when will the patch arrive?

Try making sure the chrome book is up to date and reinstall the game pass app. This might help. Also make sure you are using the Chromebook close enough to the router on a 5ghz network or ideally use a ethernet cable.

Gamepass can also work on an android tablet or phone if you are still having problems with the Chromebook.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox won't read my external HDD

Huh

Chromebook can't format to ntfs you need a windows system for that

You can format to exfat or fat 32 that's it

Chromebooks don't support ntfs except thru an app and not for formating

Only reading with limitations
  4. TouchyCalf97327 Win User

When I clicked my account I get runtime error

Is there a way to fix this on a Chromebook c7?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

The only way to download the app is from the google app store, if the app is available for the chromebook, which I don't believe it is.
  6. supersayianriot Win User

Xbox hard drive

I have a Chromebook will that work
Thema:

Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work

1. Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work - Similar Threads - Chromebook useless can't

2. Minecraft Education Edition - stuck on loading screen, chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Education Edition - stuck on loading screen, chromebook: Hi, I'm a teacher and we are using minecraft education edition on our Chromebooks. Out of our 30 chromebooks, four are stuck on the loading screen and I can't get the children logged in. Wifi...
  3. Thoughts on XBOX Game Streaming on a Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts on XBOX Game Streaming on a Chromebook: Hi all. I'm copying this from the where I originally posted it on the ChromeOS community. Not sure if it belongs here or if anyone would find it interesting, but thought I would share... I'm not...
  4. Xbox wired controller on a Chromebook issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wired controller on a Chromebook issue: So I have a chromebook that's pretty much a android phone in laptop form, and I realised I could download the Xbox game pass from the playstore. I was able to load the game and it works just fine...
  5. xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth: My Xbox Series X controller will not connect to my Lenovo Chromebook via bluetooth. Can you help? 5df6474b-fb78-47d5-a6ea-6320931119fe
  6. Chromebook full screen issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Chromebook full screen issues: Running into an issue of full screen not truly being full screen. So when i launch a game like Halo for example, the game loads fine but, it is not full screen even though i have the app in full...
  7. Xbox gift card already redeemed chromebook problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card already redeemed chromebook problem: So I recently bought an Xbox gift card (physical) and then when I redeemed the gift card, it said code already redeemed when I redeemed on Chromebook. So then I went to Reddit and I saw that this...
  8. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play Store. When I play Forza Horizon 4 on my...
  9. Xbox App on Chromebook Randomly Moving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Chromebook Randomly Moving: So, I just recently downloaded the Xbox App on my Chromebook to access some of my screenshots. It opens up like normal and I can do the whole remote play, but for whatever reason, the app randomly...
  10. Xbox game pass for chromebook

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass for chromebook: When I try to play a game it just crashes 4f93504f-9d50-46e2-91ad-ea0cb4713a6e