Is cyberpunk playable on old Gen?

Discus and support Is cyberpunk playable on old Gen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seen people having issues with the game cyberpunk on old gen in the beginning of its release. I'm wondering if it works now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amir (Kaio), Jan 24, 2021.

1. Amir (Kaio)
    Amir (Kaio) Guest

I seen people having issues with the game cyberpunk on old gen in the beginning of its release. I'm wondering if it works now?

:)

Amir (Kaio), Jan 24, 2021
  2. Sunman Win User

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Bought it first on Steam in 2011 and now played it on Xbox 360 too and gotta say that it was more fun on Xbox. Love that game. Would definitely buy it a third time if it was playable on Xbox One!

Also put the soundtrack on my iPhone, highly recommended :D

Cyberpunk ftw
  3. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

BF2MC servers closing soon

eh, it's to be expected...old game is old...plus there already weren't playable servers for the game...and it was a bad spinoff version of BF2.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

XB1 can i download classic XB and XB360 games?

None of the old 360 games are playable on xbox one (Arcade or otherwise)... Some old games may be ported in the future, but they are not there yet.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Phil Spencer

He's doing a great job with making old xbox gamea playable on the xbox one
  6. tripix Win User

Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

I love the cyberpunk art style too. Looking forward to the new cyberpunk game!
Thema:

1. Is cyberpunk playable on old Gen? - Similar Threads - cyberpunk playable old

2. Cyberpunk Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk Refund: I just recently heard from a friend that cuberpunk is getting refunded. Obviously i went to go and refund it but it doesnt appear in my billing history. It says that you need the order number but...
  3. Skip Ahead Tier: Cyberpunk 2077 Continues To Hard Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead Tier: Cyberpunk 2077 Continues To Hard Crash: Since the game launched (December 2020), Cyberpunk 2077 has been unplayable for me. I'm in the Skip Ahead tier. Every time I try to play it, the game hard crashes (crashes and shuts down my Series...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 (Digital purchase not working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 (Digital purchase not working): I'm pretty damn sure I own Cyberpunk 2077, preordered it even. Both me and my roommate had several hours of gameplay, and though there were of course glitches and crashes and whatnot, the game...
  5. How to get a refund for cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a refund for cyberpunk 2077: I bought cyberpunk 2077 on 09/12/20, played the game for a few hours game is awful, crashes, glitches all the time, games doesn't load in, graphics are appalling. Gave the developers time to fix...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 update issue my system starts the update installation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 update issue my system starts the update installation?: My system notified me of a update. Tried to install it the system would begin the installation but then a few seconds later stop. I tried restarting my Xbox but it did it again. Is there something...
  7. I recieve an error code when trying to start up cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recieve an error code when trying to start up cyberpunk 2077: As the subject has stated, ever since update 1.11 I cant play cyberpunk! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times with console restarts in between. Still no luck does anyone have...
  8. Cyberpunk deleted when I clicked “update”

in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk deleted when I clicked “update”: I have very slow internet, so I’m usually buying retail games. I have Cyberpunk retail, installed on my Series X. Today I saw a new update. It said 13.1gb (which can be downloaded in about 6-7...
  9. how to refund cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to refund cyberpunk: I'm trying to refund cyberpunk as I wasn't happy with my purchase. However, when I look at my order history since it was purchased more than 14 days ago it won't allow me to submit a request. This...
  10. What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...

in XboX Insiders
    What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...: Anyone have any good recommendations or suggestions of what are best HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 in game settings. submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x [link] [comments]