Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties?

Discus and support Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties? Hi Fury, As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fury Succ, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Fury Succ
    Fury Succ Guest

Hi Fury,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Fury Succ, Jun 7, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

They don't talk about any details regarding what technology they use to monitor enforcement.

If you report them, hourly enforcement have what they need to take action.

If you are receiving a DDoS attack you need to contact your ISP to get help fixing it. The attach happens over the Internet, not Xbox Live.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

The problem is, since DDoS attacks (which is what is actually booting offline) don't originate from the Xbox Live service, Microsoft can't really do much.

Instead, you need to contact your Internet Provider, who can start logging your connection, so they have evidence of the DDoS attack happening, and then press legal charges, as DDoS attacks are illegal.

For more information
    read the DDoS FAQ for Xbox here
  4. Fury Succ Win User

I'm not even being bullied, though. It is literally against the law, so I would think Xbox would have something set in place.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fury,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. T4M3W0LF Win User

Hi

I don't think they can do that as there are so many people on xbox live, you best bet would be to record it via a phone or something if and then keep it as evidence if you are being bullied or harassed.
Thema:

1. Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties? - Similar Threads - everything recorded Live

2. My internet is completly fine everything about my phone is fine Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    My internet is completly fine everything about my phone is fine Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  3. F3 not showing everything

in XBoX on Windows
    F3 not showing everything: When I press F3 on my Java edition of Minecraft it shows me only half of the stats its supposed to. I can't see my coordinates or lighting levels, and I can only see the server ticks and my chunk...
  4. Xbox 360 deleted everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 deleted everything: Hello my Xbox 360 deleted everything for some reason and now I am unable to dowload my account or add a profile. When I try to download my account after adding my email and password it starts to...
  5. Halo master chief collection says content is still installing but everything is insalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection says content is still installing but everything is insalled: So I downloaded halo master chief collection on PC from he Microsoft store and it says "Unable to continue, the content is currently installing." even though I've installed everything from...
  6. someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed: i need help someone scammed me for my account and i was trying to get it back the gamertag is slav3box Xx please help me 927df944-ff71-46d3-89a2-95625adfd890
  7. Hi have have done everything and my console streaming still does work, it still say for me...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi have have done everything and my console streaming still does work, it still say for me...: Doesn't work submitted by /u/Drifter454 [link] [comments]
  8. Solitary Warfare:Release Window, Multiplayer, Trailers, Pre-Order Details,And Everything We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare:Release Window, Multiplayer, Trailers, Pre-Order Details,And Everything We...: 2021 will be a debut brand new original IP (currently in early development) game from two studio from xbox family 343 Industrious and The Coalition both studio took over Halo and Gears franchise...
  9. I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install halo for PC. I have tried everything. I checked and everything is up to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments]
  10. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...