Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties?

Discus and support Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties? Hi Fury, As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fury Succ, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Fury Succ
    Fury Succ Guest

Hi Fury,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Fury Succ, Jun 7, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

They don't talk about any details regarding what technology they use to monitor enforcement.

If you report them, hourly enforcement have what they need to take action.

If you are receiving a DDoS attack you need to contact your ISP to get help fixing it. The attach happens over the Internet, not Xbox Live.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

The problem is, since DDoS attacks (which is what is actually booting offline) don't originate from the Xbox Live service, Microsoft can't really do much.

Instead, you need to contact your Internet Provider, who can start logging your connection, so they have evidence of the DDoS attack happening, and then press legal charges, as DDoS attacks are illegal.

For more information
    read the DDoS FAQ for Xbox here
  4. Fury Succ Win User

I'm not even being bullied, though. It is literally against the law, so I would think Xbox would have something set in place.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fury,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. T4M3W0LF Win User

Hi

I don't think they can do that as there are so many people on xbox live, you best bet would be to record it via a phone or something if and then keep it as evidence if you are being bullied or harassed.
Thema:

1. Is everything recorded in Xbox Live Parties? - Similar Threads - everything recorded Live

2. 100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING: i have an xbox one s 1tb. I can use youtube, tubi, netflix but cannot get online games to work ive power cycled, port forwarded, gone offline, changed mac, ethernet cable does nothing. Just tyna...
  3. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  4. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Playboipapi [link] [comments]
  5. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games vanished from memory, not everything came back: Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they re-appeared but not all. I went looking for wwe 2k17...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live but everything is in order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live but everything is in order.: My xbox is connected to my wifi, i even tested it and it said that everything is fine but i cannot connect to xbox live, it says that everything is fine on my part but they are having some problem...
  7. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  8. Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING: I just recently bought an Xbox 360 Elite (Yeah, i think that's the model) from a friend, but he lacked the PSU, so i decided to find it by myself online once again Got this one: [img] This is...
  9. I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.: While i was moving some cords around I unplugged my xbox while it was on by accident. When I plugged it back in and turned it back on I saw that the 21 games that were on my hard drive had all...
  10. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...