Is Forza Horizon 2 ...dead?

Discus and support Is Forza Horizon 2 ...dead? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sad as it is I really want to know is Forza Horizon 2 dead? 9789c28f-af56-484d-8c44-70735c230497 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evtionz, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Evtionz
    Evtionz Guest

Sad as it is I really want to know is Forza Horizon 2 dead?

:)

Evtionz, Feb 8, 2019
  2. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

3. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - 360/Xbox one

4. smileskybird Win User

Forza Horizon 2

I even went to the Forza Horizon 2 forum section on this site. I posted a thread called "I love Forza Horizon 2".
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

Forza Horizon 2 exploring dynamic world

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
Thema:

1. Is Forza Horizon 2 ...dead? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon dead

2. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...
  3. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests): So I purchased the Treasure Map Add-On for FH 4 thinking the purchase would reveal all of the treasure chests without actually completing the challenges to unlock each treasure clue... WELL, that...
  5. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, i buy in a store, in the FORZA HORIZON 4 Ultimate EDITION (second hand), and when i want to activate my code, server tell me that it was already used. We bought specially this ultimate...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Gaz Kesme [Forza Horizon 4 Gas Cutting ]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Gaz Kesme [Forza Horizon 4 Gas Cutting ]: Merhaba, Forza Horizon 4 oynarken aracım 6000 deviri geçtiğinde gaz kesiyor ve elimi hızlanma tuşundan çekip tekrar basmam gerekiyor. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? [Translation-Hi, when I'm playing...
  9. Xbox One X Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 + Forza 7 and Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 + Forza 7 and Red Dead Redemption 2: Hey, i got the Xbox but in the package i got only the XBOX Game Pass for 1 Month and the 2 Week XBOX Live Gold. But no Forza Horizon 4 or Forza 7 (both should be a digital copy). Red Dead...
  10. looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...: looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group.. my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are the ones i have right now) Assassins Creed III...