Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet?

Discus and support Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I enrolled in the insider program a few days ago to test out the new free to play features, tried logging into a free to play game and it asked me for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JDiscringe, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet?

I enrolled in the insider program a few days ago to test out the new free to play features, tried logging into a free to play game and it asked me for Gold, anyone know if free to play is enabled?

submitted by /u/JDiscringe
    [link] [comments]

/u/JDiscringe, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold ftp

There are different "rings" in the Insider program. The ability to play free-to-play games has been rolled out to the different rings at different times. So not everyone in the Insider program has had access to it yet. You'd need to see what rings it's available in currently and see if you're in one of those rings. If you're not, then you don't have access to that yet.

If you're in a ring that does have access to that and it's not working, then you would need to report that through the Insider Hub.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

New Dashboard is causing issues.

You are in the Insider Program, right? Because this new dash isn't available and its normal to find bugs because that is why this is in the Insider Program.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Give me a Xbox Insider Beta group

5. Miss Bijoux Win User

region lock

Hey there!

The consoles themselves are region free. The region specific issues come down to whether the content is available in your region or not. If you purchased the console in the US, as long as your Xbox Live account region matches your physical location and that
    the content itself is available in your region, you should be able to play the content.

Hopefully that helps! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. R4VER Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

Not sure if this is currently available outside of the insiders program, might be wrong
Thema:

Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet?

1. Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet? - Similar Threads - Free Play Available

2. I am not able to play free to play games like fortnite on x box insider omega

in XboX Insiders
    I am not able to play free to play games like fortnite on x box insider omega: I am on x box insider omega and I am not able to play fortnite and partychat on my x box pls tell me the solution that can i play free games on x box insider OMEGA submitted by /u/warrior215...
  3. Will the new free to play omega changes be available on xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the new free to play omega changes be available on xbox one?: Will the new change be available on xbox one, allowing you to play free-to-play online games without xbox live? submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Ad5433 [link] [comments]
  4. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  5. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  6. Xbox Delta insider free to play unlocked testing not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Delta insider free to play unlocked testing not working.: Hello, I installed Xbox insider a few years ago and created an account and then deleted it. On the 1st of April I downloaded it again to try out the Free to play multiplayer games unlocked...
  7. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...
  8. In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?: I am part of the delta ring and I have not been able to play games like fortnite or brawlhalla since it says they need xbox live gold submitted by /u/Snoo_54863 [link] [comments]
  9. Will the free to play games without gold feature be available for omega insiders or will it...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the free to play games without gold feature be available for omega insiders or will it...: I joined xbos insider as omega 2 weeks when rosetti tweeted about alpha skip ahead and alpha ring getting free to play feature and I also saw beta and delta user get this feature in the recent...
  10. Subscribed to one month free trial, says online play not available!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscribed to one month free trial, says online play not available!: Tried signing up for a free 2 day trial and received a confirmation. However when I tried to play GOW4 online it said 'online play not available' Also tried signing up for a free one month trial,...