Is Happy Wars comming to PC?

Discus and support Is Happy Wars comming to PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While im on the forums I thought I should ask this question. Is Happy Wars coming to pc? I saw a pic on IGN showing happy wars cover thing on a pc box.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vorce Rater, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Vorce Rater
    Vorce Rater Guest

While im on the forums I thought I should ask this question. Is Happy Wars coming to pc? I saw a pic on IGN showing happy wars cover thing on a pc box. Anyone know if this is coming to pc?

:)

Vorce Rater, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Best Arcade game for 800 points?

Snoopy Flying Aces, or Happy Wars. Happy wars is free

RebelliousSoup, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    Daniel6591, Jan 28, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

No sorry this game is only for xbox360 if u dont believe me go check on gamespot.com

roadkill1910, Jan 28, 2014
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

No sorry this game is only for xbox360 if u dont believe me go check on gamespot.com
  6. DEACON Win User

One week of Gears of War 3. Whats the verdict?

7. RebelliousSoup Win User

Best Arcade game for 800 points?

Snoopy Flying Aces, or Happy Wars. Happy wars is free
  8. Ron Balboa Win User

Happy Wars

wish the secret/private forum was up so I could post bugs and etc....I'm sure there will be items that require microsoft points....however..I would think...at least they should make it to where you can get the same items...aka rare loot if you play enough...not
    sure how they will do it though...either way..its a fun game...hope to see everyone in the beta.
  9. US Revenge Win User

Happy Wars

it might be free but will it be pay 2 win anyone know?
Thema:

1. Is Happy Wars comming to PC? - Similar Threads - Happy Wars comming

2. Gears of war 3 We few, We happy few achievement not unlocking after completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 We few, We happy few achievement not unlocking after completed: I have finished the We few, We happy few achievement but it is not unlocking. I have done this in standard and arcade campaign twice now. It shows complete but will not unlock. I need for this to...
  3. Happy Wars Impossible to Que Up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wars Impossible to Que Up.: Why does it take 20+ minutes to que up for happy wars and STILL not get into game. Seriously i played this on 360 no problem but now on my xbox 1 it tells me my internet is slow and it may take...
  4. happy wars and major update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    happy wars and major update: my unknown newcomer player was a fake newcomer when I invited him to kill him more to win 15 stars but when he noticed that wrong he was mad and he switched to real account to invite me to beat me...
  5. Happy Wars Playdate Tuesday 8pm EST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wars Playdate Tuesday 8pm EST: Join us tomorrow night for Happy Wars XboxOne starting at 8PM Est http://www.xboxplaydatescanada.com/?p=135 320be7b9-e440-440f-90e8-62a16a23f8e3
  6. Happy Wars: Cannot play AT ALL (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wars: Cannot play AT ALL (Xbox 360): I went onto Happy Wars a few days ago and I had seen that It needed a update. But when the game finished updating and I pressed start it said: You need to update the game to play. I pressed A and...
  7. Happy Wars cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Wars cheating: I filed the complaints through the system which is of dubious usefulness. But I thought I'd make a post here in case there is interest. Some groups on Happy Wars seem to be filling up lobbies...
  8. Happy Wars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Wars: Happy Wars got updated today and I like the new update it reminds me of a game I used to play. fecf2b0e-bcb6-46c0-9a67-891545539ac9
  9. Can't find games on happy wars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find games on happy wars: I've been able to play Happy wars fine for the past two days. But today I can't find any games, my NAT is open. And everything should be fine. Any ideas? I'll try playing another game now and see...
  10. Happy Wars is better than I thought it would be..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Wars is better than I thought it would be..: Never touched it on 360, so gave it a go yesterday on the Xbox One and it worked its charm on me Curious what others think? 8148796f-8fe6-4ee2-ac7f-6a1979a0adf8