Is historical bandwidth usage reliable now?

Discus and support Is historical bandwidth usage reliable now? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the beta preview, it seems to have fixed itself last month wasn't sure how reliable and accurate it was being now. Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mull3t, Jul 30, 2021.

1. /u/mull3t
    /u/mull3t Guest

I am in the beta preview, it seems to have fixed itself last month wasn't sure how reliable and accurate it was being now. Thanks

submitted by /u/mull3t
    [link] [comments]

/u/mull3t, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

What is this?!?!

Hey LadyJadey,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see the high bandwidth usage! Has your Xbox One's data usage looked accurate after 5/31? This may have been a visual bug, and your Xbox One console most likely has not reached anywhere near 3,600 TB of data usage. The most
    reliable tool to check internet usage will be through your ISP. Any bandwidth usage your Xbox One console actually uses will reflect on the ISP side. I would not worry about your Xbox One console using that much data unless your ISP is reflecting the same
    amount of usage.

Hope this helps clear up the issue!
  3. TektroNaut 22 Win User

XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH

Your joking right? You absolutely have no clue at all what im talking about. AT ALL.! Under historical bandwidth usage you'll see TBs.. why even comment? Your input did nothing but made you look dumb. I'm sorry but if you cannot be helpful avoid it, ignorance is bliss...
  4. Ezzn Win User

Good download, zero upload.

Have you tried out the xbox built-in network tools? The bandwidth one, will let you know live and historical bandwidth stats
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Bandwidth Usage

Hey, guys! Hopefully Malacath has helped you out, DIYoung. If he hasn't, then please feel encouraged to post up a new thread. This one is a bit old, and the original poster has marked it as answered. Detail what you're running into and troubleshooting you've
    completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  6. Malacath Win User

Bandwidth Usage

@DIYoung.

Your console has probably automatically downloaded another update for Master Chief that you didn't know about.

If you have a metered connection I highly recommend you switch the console to energy saving mode.

In energy saving the console takes longer to boot up but it doesn't have automatic updates. This gives you more control in how much bandwidth you are using.
Thema:

1. Is historical bandwidth usage reliable now? - Similar Threads - historical bandwidth usage

2. Network statistic concerns. One with historical bandwidth usage and another with internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network statistic concerns. One with historical bandwidth usage and another with internet...: So to start with the first part of the question, historical bandwidth usage for the passed 3 months (how long i've had my series x) Always gets up to 6.5 TB+ as this is literally 5x my monthly...
  3. NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins: In NBA2k20 in my team, I won 90 out of 99 games in domination. I got to the all star games beat the 1 star about 8 times and my wins never counted. Then I tried a 1 star game in the historic and...
  4. Downloading Historical Family Activity Reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Historical Family Activity Reports: Hello, I've been getting a weekly activity report of my son's gametime on his Xbox but have found need to look back at an entire year of his gametime. Can we download all the family stats for a...
  5. Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?!: Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?! So recently I began playing xbox live again I have barley turned on my xbox in over 4-5 months, and i began looking at my network and...
  6. History repeats and historical reward points

in XBoX Rewards
    History repeats and historical reward points: Hi, As you have prematurely locked my prior question on this without completely giving an answer, I'll ask again .. My historic rewards don't seem right. I seem to not have got correct credit...
  7. Re-set historic scores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-set historic scores: I would like to cancel my historic score at Klondike but cannot. Why not? e91da252-1599-451e-a895-5a34ed92843f
  8. Historic fraud on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Historic fraud on my account: Hi, My XBOX gamertag was hacked back in 2011 and I raised a call with Microsoft (still have the reference) when it occurred. Can I get the money spent refunded? The game removed from played? The...
  9. "March or Die" - Club for mature gamers who like historical and military games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "March or Die" - Club for mature gamers who like historical and military games: Together we stand, divided we fall. This is a club for mature gamers who like historical and military games. Skill is not important, trying to do your best and not giving up is. This club is a...
  10. Can't see my sales historic and i want to change my preorder on destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my sales historic and i want to change my preorder on destiny 2: Greetings, My first problem is that i can't see my previous games and products bought online on my account online. my second problem is that i have bought Destiny, the original edition, but i...