Is home console messed up? Games not showing

Discus and support Is home console messed up? Games not showing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sirbond, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/sirbond
    /u/sirbond Guest

I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list

They also say buy the game again

And it's my bros account he has not touched his home settings so it's not that

submitted by /u/sirbond
    [link] [comments]

/u/sirbond, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Games showing up as demos

3. R4VER Win User

My home xbox

If you have gameshared, is your profile active on your friends console, if your profile is still set as home on your friends console it can mess things up on your own home console.

Ive encountered this once before and it blocked me from playing certain games
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Friends downloaded games showing up on my console.

One other possabltey that he made your console his home console.
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

home Console

This can be done by following these simple steps (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0:2:4):

Sign in to Xbox.com

Step 1: Scroll down and select Support at the bottom left under Xbox.
    Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click Contact Us.
    Step 3: Select Xbox One, then "View Other Options"
    Step 4: Select your problem
    Select - "Show contact options"
    Select - Request Support Call
    I hope this helps you
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

DVD Playback without internet connection

Hey there twizted780,

This
    guide
    will show you how to verify and set the home console function on the console.
Thema:

1. Is home console messed up? Games not showing - Similar Threads - home console messed

2. Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??: There was a glitch happening for people who were game sharing with someone where for some reason the person who you game share with would get access to any payment methods on the profiles on your...
  3. Anyway to force a console update outside of of home

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to force a console update outside of of home: So I'm away from home and can't stream my console only thing I can think of is forcing my console to update cause I'm away for another week and was fine till I heard about this update I'm in delta...
  4. home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    home Console: Hi. So my problem at the moment is that I have bought a used xbox one now I want to set it as a home console. However, when I try to do this, "This Xbox is the home console for too many users, and...
  5. My Home-Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Home-Console: Hi Gamer. I have a Problem. I can`t activ my Home-Console. And I can`t start the game that I share from my friend. Please help me. f1321eb0-dca3-4825-880f-7c89a9eb3e54
  6. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  7. Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...: So I'm looking into buying a second Xbox one console... Kinda like a "his" and "her's" kind of thing... So my question is that I own the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass subscriptions under...
  8. more than one console in my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    more than one console in my home: I have 2 xbox consoles in my home. If I want to play a game with someone in my home do I have to open a new account with Xbox live on the other console? Thanks... (MyNamesTibby)...
  9. Two xbox one consoles in one home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xbox one consoles in one home: Hi guys hoping someone could clarify for me if i purchase a second xbox one console for another bedroom will i be able to share my subscriptions with both xbox's at the same time? I currently have...
  10. Не работает функция "Домашняя консоль Xbox" (The Xbox Home console doesn't work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает функция "Домашняя консоль Xbox" (The Xbox Home console doesn't work): Всем здравствуйте. Приобрел новую консоль Xbox, зарегистрировал, настроил. Немного повозился с настройкой семейного доступа, но так до конца не поняв, отказался. Через некоторое время "кончился...