Is it a good idea to have Insider on series x

Discus and support Is it a good idea to have Insider on series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Should i go ahead and enroll im a little worried due to the word issue with the system submitted by /u/j3t3r5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/j3t3r5, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/j3t3r5
    /u/j3t3r5 Guest

Should i go ahead and enroll im a little worried due to the word issue with the system

submitted by /u/j3t3r5
    [link] [comments]

/u/j3t3r5, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Evil dead games

At the moment all backwards compatibility is on hold until at least the Xbox Series X release. But the idea is good, you can let your idea vote here on XBOX
  3. NaZoooom Win User

To any developer listening.

Hi Dannywolfblood1,

The backwards compatible program is on hold for now as the team are busy working on next gen/ Series X.

I am sure they will eventually resume duties on the program once they are done with the Series X and the next gen series of consoles.

Edited to include
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    link as the place to put forward ideas and suggestions to help improve the Xbox experience.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility Request MONSTER MADNESS

Hi TomSpencer1971,

Why not make the suggestion on the Xbox Insiders Reddit page. No doubt once the Backwards Compatibility team is done with the Series X /next gen project they will be looking
    for ideas. :)
  5. Mariobeast3820 Win User

I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

6. Reactor Leak SF Win User

How long xbox 360 servers is open?

The only reason I don’t think Xbox 360 servers will be shut down anytime soon, even after series X comes out, is that you still have games that I’ve just been added to backwards compatibility and those games will continue on when series X comes out. A
    lot of the backwards compatible games have multiplayer elements that need servers so it wouldn’t be a good idea to shut down games you just released.
Thema:

1. Is it a good idea to have Insider on series x - Similar Threads - idea Insider series

2. Does anyone have an idea what this dual arrow symbol means?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an idea what this dual arrow symbol means?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kahsearofficial [link] [comments]
  3. XBox for sale and no idea of pricing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox for sale and no idea of pricing!: [img] Hello, I was given an XBox by a lady whose grandson 'didn't ever use it'. I have no interest in it myself and am trying to declutter and get rid of it. The problem is that I have no idea...
  4. X Box One X breakdown - seeking ideas about problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box One X breakdown - seeking ideas about problem: Hi, I have two X Box One X questions. First, while my X Box 1 X connects with the internet, I cannot get the console to connect to the splash page for either Fallout 76 or World of Tanks. The...
  5. Getting an Idea of if this actually wastes power, is a potemkin village or actually an easy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting an Idea of if this actually wastes power, is a potemkin village or actually an easy...: This has been running on my Alienware for a week - no issues have arose and it actually is working yet not that fast. Any tips on how to speed it up? https://cryptotabbrowser.com/17064750...
  6. I might have an idea on a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I might have an idea on a game.: I have an idea of a game that can be developed like amazon prime simulator or ambulance simulator. 15429f21-29e8-4d45-bfd8-38354b2d0df8
  7. Idea for Next Version of controller

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Next Version of controller: Rechargeable battery would be wonderful, but if not then maybe on the back a little led indicator to show how much battery is left without the need to turn system on..I'm thinking kind of like how...
  8. New game idea.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea.: Hey Microsoft, I have a new game idea. If you can get back to me I will tell you my idea. db019b75-bb1e-4f93-90cb-61e4a2a7cc55
  9. Alpha Previewer' idea: Insider badge/sticker

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Previewer' idea: Insider badge/sticker: So I've been an Insider/preview since the early days of Xbox 360, we Insiders put so much love and passion into our work. Reviewing, surveys, beta games and yet we don't really get rewarded much...
  10. Any idea when grounded will release on insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea when grounded will release on insiders?: Anyone with more details? They keep saying sometime in may but I’m curious if and who gets to play it and how long is the play sessions submitted by /u/Nearby_Fondant [link] [comments]