Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games

Discus and support Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It got me asking is it allowed for pc modders to add bots in online games like Apex legends or EAs battlefield games does that violate Xbox rules to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CagierAnteater0, May 17, 2021.

1. Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games

It got me asking is it allowed for pc modders to add bots in online games like Apex legends or EAs battlefield games does that violate Xbox rules to be honest I think it’s a good idea for new players who are new to a game but i still believe hacking is bad like using aimbots or stuff

:)

CagierAnteater0, May 17, 2021
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

respawn to make exciting announcement for titanfall on xbox one.

problem with allowing cross platform playing? modders on pcs excessively altering games to cheat. harder to do that on the xbox... but it'll still happen
  3. RetroMutt Win User

Too many hackers on this game

In my opinion its either allow all the modders to join or allow none to join. You can't have some modders and expect for the other bad modders to not join.

It's gotten bad with this game. I hope rockstar figures something out... Hell I'll be happy if they give GTA V a online pass. That way modders can't just switch accounts when they get banned... Well most of them can't
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Would Microsoft allow modding on the PC?

[quote user="Law212"]

You can mod any PC game. And I play street fighter online with modded character outfits.

I think console gamers and PC gamers mod for different reasons. Lots of modders on PC make maps, costumes and skins to prolong gameplay or freshen gameplay but cosnole modders made mods to cheat.

[/quote]And also the reason modding is not allowed on the 360 is because in order to do it, you usually need to modify your console first. Which violates the TOU/COC and leads to banning.
  5. TripleD BumBleB Win User

GtavOnline (solo session glitch) (solo heist back to back glitch 2 consoles)

I believe they should've implemented an online feature similar to Gears of War. Whereas you can either complete the mission with bots and allow/not allow palyers to join in place of the bots, clearly at the hosts discretion. I myself would play the GTA
    online more because I wouldn't have to wait 45 minutes for people to join and leave just before the game start or as soon as the game starts.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

Hey there Hawk! Is the bot showing as online? If not, try deleting it, restart the messenger, and then add the bot again. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
Thema:

Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games

1. Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games - Similar Threads - allowed modders add

2. Allowing multiplayer on java minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing multiplayer on java minecraft.: i recently bought Java Minecraft for a friend and she can not join multiplayer or realms I've been through guides and I cant seem to get it to work [img] I do not not know where to go to...
  3. Allowing family (specifically kids) to use parents game pass on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Allowing family (specifically kids) to use parents game pass on PC: It would be great if it were possible to allow my kids setup in my Microsoft family account access and play games from the game pass on their PC. I signed up for the game pass primarily for the...
  4. Will this monitor allow me to run 120Hz @1080 on the Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will this monitor allow me to run 120Hz @1080 on the Series S?: Lenovo G24-10 (The monitor im about to order) I recently got the Series S and my current monitor doesn.t support 120fps so i've just been playing on 60 since then. So i'm basically wanting to...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  6. EA Play / EA Desktop app seemingly bugged, not allowing me to download any EA Play games...

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play / EA Desktop app seemingly bugged, not allowing me to download any EA Play games...: Let me know if anyone else has had the same problem, over the past two nights I've been attempting to download Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed: Heat through the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC....
  7. How to allow multiplayer games win10

in XBoX on Windows
    How to allow multiplayer games win10: I can't find the settings for allowing multiplayer games for my microsoft account. When I go to xbox.com and try to click Privacy & Online settings, the page doesn't open, it just leads to the...
  8. Xbox One S will not open Minecraft or allow me to access my Minecraft maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S will not open Minecraft or allow me to access my Minecraft maps: I have Minecraft on Xbox One. It will not open minecraft or allow me to access my minecraft maps. I do not have these maps backed up onto the cloud-if I delete or uninstall Minecraft, I will lose...
  9. My gamer tag is not allowed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag is not allowed: So does anyone know why Keeg is not allowed? e34b07f5-b143-4acf-8cbe-137a8107e5a7
  10. how do i allow multiplayer on xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i allow multiplayer on xbox 1: it doesint let me play at all with other people but ive been trying for forever and i cant get it help me im so lost right now e72ac757-66ba-40f3-8344-1fa57406bea3