Is it available in the uk?

Discus and support Is it available in the uk? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nibandicoot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nibandicoot, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Is it available in the uk?

/u/nibandicoot, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Fubski Win User

Not available

Your issue had been happening in the past days. If you're playing the game on a PC, please do try these steps :

1. Download zip file from
    http://aka.ms/appxdiagzip

2. Save appxdiag.zip and unzip to c:\logs

3. From an admin command prompt, C:\logs\appxdiag\appxdiag>appxdiag.cmd

4. Hit ‘Y’ for tracing and repro the failing scenario (i.e. attempt to update game and see access denied)

5. Once the failure repros, Hit 'Enter' to stop tracing and share the zip produced.

The Xbox Support team would be needing the logs that you'd get after doing these steps as they would forward them to the Sea of Thieves game developers for a further investigation.

You can reach them via : https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/contact-us. I prefer you reach them via chat.
  3. Darth1337 Win User

Not available

The region on your account has to match the physical region that you're in.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it available?

5. bfbcAnch Win User

Gamertag not available after checking for availability

This is strange. Today I bought Batman Arkham City for PC and was asked to log in to LIVE. I did that and I noticed that you could change the Gamertag from there as well. So I entered the excact same name that was first availible, then taken, yesterday.

And today it worked for some reason. Does anyone know why this happened?
  6. Shadowed Ghost Win User

Gamertag not available after checking for availability

To preclude certain issues (including impersonation of others), variations of a gamertag that simply have spaces inserted or removed in between characters are considered to be the same gamertag. For instance "Gamertag1" is the same as "Gamerta g1". The
    only definitive way to check if a gamertag is available is by attempting to use that gamertag during sign-up or attempting to change to it via the gamertag change process.
Thema:

Is it available in the uk?

1. Is it available in the uk? - Similar Threads - available

2. Microsoft Store beta availability

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store beta availability: I'm from the omega ring and the beta isn't available to me. I was just wondering which rings the beta is available to? submitted by /u/Lightwood19 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Flight Simulator available platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Flight Simulator available platforms: Ok i’m really confused. Will flight simulator 2020 be availble for xbox one? I’ve done a lot of research outside of microsoft owned websites and they say it will be availble for xbox one but i...
  4. My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.: So, it's a sad day. on Xbox.com, I can no longer see my achievements anymore because it takes forever to load. And, on Xbox One, anytime I try to access the Microsoft Store to see a game, they are...
  5. Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now: Im trying to reinstall GTA V on my xbox one that i had owned through game pass. It has been removed from the game pass selection through. Will i be able to reinstall it again?...
  6. Xbox 360 purchase not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 purchase not available: I would like to know if its possible to buy an Add-on for Elder scroll Oblivion IV - shivering isles, when i try to buy it on xbox store it says that is not available on my region. Is there any...
  7. Xbox availability in Ukraine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox availability in Ukraine: Good day. I would like to know if it in plans to tun Xbox subscribe available in Ukraine? Also official webpage for Ukrainian users 98b824d5-1b0f-416f-a60c-e4b2ebabd62f
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Save No Longer Available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Save No Longer Available: Hello there, I seem to have a problem with my FH4 save. I tried to delete my local save, sync with the cloud. Didn't work as I keep getting the Error code: E:47-0. I reinstalled FH4 but to no...
  9. Rogue company: standard founders pack (£24.99) content not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue company: standard founders pack (£24.99) content not available: [img] So i decided to buy Rougue Company: Standard Founders Pack, the one thats £24.99 because i dont know if I want the ultimate edition wothiut teying it out, BUT as is stated in the content...
  10. Fully purchased content not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fully purchased content not available: Before the call of duty: warzone update was released, I owned the game through a disc. Shortly after, I uninstalled it. Now, when I try to play it, even with the disc, it tells me to purchase the...