Is it available in the uk?

Discus and support Is it available in the uk? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nibandicoot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nibandicoot, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Is it available in the uk?

/u/nibandicoot, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Fubski Win User

Not available

Your issue had been happening in the past days. If you're playing the game on a PC, please do try these steps :

1. Download zip file from
    http://aka.ms/appxdiagzip

2. Save appxdiag.zip and unzip to c:\logs

3. From an admin command prompt, C:\logs\appxdiag\appxdiag>appxdiag.cmd

4. Hit ‘Y’ for tracing and repro the failing scenario (i.e. attempt to update game and see access denied)

5. Once the failure repros, Hit 'Enter' to stop tracing and share the zip produced.

The Xbox Support team would be needing the logs that you'd get after doing these steps as they would forward them to the Sea of Thieves game developers for a further investigation.

You can reach them via : https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/contact-us. I prefer you reach them via chat.
  3. Darth1337 Win User

Not available

The region on your account has to match the physical region that you're in.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it available?

5. bfbcAnch Win User

Gamertag not available after checking for availability

This is strange. Today I bought Batman Arkham City for PC and was asked to log in to LIVE. I did that and I noticed that you could change the Gamertag from there as well. So I entered the excact same name that was first availible, then taken, yesterday.

And today it worked for some reason. Does anyone know why this happened?
  6. Shadowed Ghost Win User

Gamertag not available after checking for availability

To preclude certain issues (including impersonation of others), variations of a gamertag that simply have spaces inserted or removed in between characters are considered to be the same gamertag. For instance "Gamertag1" is the same as "Gamerta g1". The
    only definitive way to check if a gamertag is available is by attempting to use that gamertag during sign-up or attempting to change to it via the gamertag change process.
Thema:

Is it available in the uk?

1. Is it available in the uk? - Similar Threads - available

2. Game not available anymore even though I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not available anymore even though I bought it: So, I bought The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Of The Year Edition (digital version). I played it for a while and uninstalled it so I could finish up other games first and clear up some space (we all...
  3. Upload Speed test..Not Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed test..Not Available: When I try to connect to online services it fails.... Upon doing a Multiplayer services test, it tells me to back up and try again... When doing a network speed test, it tells me I have 154 mbs...
  4. Xbox Minecraft Addon Purchase Not Available To Other Family Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Addon Purchase Not Available To Other Family Profile: Just a question about purchases... I bought an Xbox One X. And signed Game Pass and Live Gold. As I understood, all games I install/purchase to console, can be played by every console profile...
  5. New iOS TestFlight Build Available

in XboX Insiders
    New iOS TestFlight Build Available: [IMG] submitted by /u/BkLiveWire [link] [comments]
  6. ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...: Not loading disk. Says must have xbox hard drive. 2.4 left on hard drive 15 gig left on thumb drive. Trying to load and play espn 2k5. Help please. 5ccd0958-ab89-46e2-8250-578d138fb1b6
  7. Gamertag not available bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag not available bug: I just created this account Through xbox app For the first gamertag change for free I wrote Free RodneyReed it was available As it was loading I closed the app becuase it took kinda long...
  8. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  10. Starbridge Lynx L-256: NET:Não disponível [Translate] NET:Not available

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Starbridge Lynx L-256: NET:Não disponível [Translate] NET:Not available: Starbridge Lynx L-256: NET:Não disponível [Translate] NET:Not available Hey lindolfoSantos, Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try...