is it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage

Discus and support is it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Don't necessary think it's cheating as it's always going to be down to personal preference and gamers skill level. b6b0f29c-ab8f-4520-a3d4-03d1f27b98de Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MobileMattw, Oct 22, 2019.

1. MobileMattw
    MobileMattw Guest

I Don't necessary think it's cheating as it's always going to be down to personal preference and gamers skill level.

:)

MobileMattw, Oct 22, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

I don't think it's cheating, its more like giving people more ways to enjoy their games and there's nothing stopping you from also using a mouse and keyboard if you wanted to or if you feel it might give you an advantage in your gaming. You might find
    you also enjoy your gaming more with a mouse and keyboard, try it out and see if you like it or you could stick to an Xbox controller if you find it's not your cup of tea.

Happy Gaming!
  3. Shieldlady1 Win User

Conheço pessoas que jogam também e em jogos que não é permitido.

Em minha opinião não deveriam ter misturado a jogabilidade de PC em XBOX, pois ficam em vantagens e usam em jogos adaptadores para passarem despercebidos.

A uns dias atrás joguei um campeonato onde claramente falavam que estavam usando e riam da situação, e foi desanimador, acho sinceramente que estragou o jogo para quem joga limpo.
  4. ABigSweatyBear Win User

If it allows it, then it's fair game IMO. Use any advantage you can to win if it's competitive.
  5. Skepticality Win User

If the game supports mouse and keyboard support then it isn’t cheating
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I won't call it cheating... But is somekind of advantage
Thema:

1. is it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage - Similar Threads - ceating mouse key

2. Is their keyboard and mouse support on all games on xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Is their keyboard and mouse support on all games on xbox one?: When can we use mouse on the home menu would be dope to have and use mouse and keyboard on all games not just certain ones. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Mouse issues XBOX ONE X (Corsair M65 PRO RGB)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Mouse issues XBOX ONE X (Corsair M65 PRO RGB): I have come into an issue where my mouse (Corsair M65 PRO RGB) isnt working in the xbox one as intended. So install Call of Duty Modern Warfare and change my keybinds so that i can use certain...
  4. keyboard and a mouse in console

in XBoX Accessibility
    keyboard and a mouse in console: Hello everyone, my name is Samuel, and I am a brazilian xbox player, from time to time wanted to have the pleasure of playing on a keyboard and mouse in xbox without spending much. I found a nice...
  5. mouse e telado no xbox one [mouse and screened on xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    mouse e telado no xbox one [mouse and screened on xbox one]: seguinte galera, estou tentando usar mouse no navegador microsoft edge mas está porra não está saindo como o planejado! eu pluguei o mouse na entra usb devidamente, toda via, não da em [Mod...
  6. Mouse input on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse input on Dashboard: Can we please for the life of Chief get mouses to work on the dashboard! Its so hard navigating dash with a keyboard. Internet Explorer and Minecraft have mouse input. Why not dashboard?...
  7. Mouse input lag on xbox one x (Razer Deathadder 2013)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse input lag on xbox one x (Razer Deathadder 2013): Hello, I recently purchased the Gears 5 Xbox one X edition. I decided to play Gears 5 with my mouse and Keyboard. I downloaded the Xbox insider Hub, changed my polling rate to 125hz, played with...
  8. Using Xbox controller as a mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Xbox controller as a mouse: Is there a Gopher360 download site which is recommended? Is there a better download for allowing an Xbox controller to function as a mouse? 678efad5-68e3-4bd0-8492-6708450dfb23
  9. Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable: I have 30 ping so that shouldnt be the problem but everytime i hit a key it takes a full second to respond and im using a hyper x keyboard and logitech mouse so i don’t know why the input delay is...
  10. Keyboard and Mouse compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse compatible: I am wondering if there will be more K&M games in the future? I know there is already some games (Fortnite, Minecraft) available. But im just wondering if there is any other games that will be...