Is it just me or would someone else like this?

Discus and support Is it just me or would someone else like this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to post this for discussion purposes, but I think for one of the updates Xbox will gave in the future should be that they would show you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enlighten Gamer, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Is it just me or would someone else like this?

I just want to post this for discussion purposes, but I think for one of the updates Xbox will gave in the future should be that they would show you the last game you played with anyone in our friends list. Most of the time when i look thru my friends list,
    I can never tell what i played with them to make me want to add them and I don't want to unadd them because if i knew what game it was i would be able to remember why i added them in the first place. I don't know if this topic had ever come up before (I'm
    sure it did) but that's just something i would like for them to add in a future update.

:)

Enlighten Gamer, Dec 23, 2017
  2. It looks like someone else....

Surely there has got to be some alternative means to verifying my account. I have spent so much money on Xbox purchases. It will be absolutely unacceptable if Microsoft causes me to lose all of that money because I am unable to answer a 10 year old security
    question and provide sufficient enough information for an automated computer system to allow me to proceed in the process.

There will be no happy gaming here if this cannot be resolved.

GigglingBloom86, Dec 23, 2017
  3. It looks like someone else....

Your on the right direction, Giggling, just follow up with the Xbox team, as your Xbox console still associated with your account (Provide you have the original console still attach to it is your MS account) is your biggest proof that you are the owner of
    your account and Xbox team can escalate this to be able to help you recover it. Good luck.

Xbox call support team around the world :

International Xbox Support phone numbers

ShockedSinger48, Dec 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For suggestions like this, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  6. coachbranden Win User

HELP!?!

If someone else got the achievements, they wouldn't pop up after the download, they would have already popped up and then just been there. Sounds like a glitch to me.
  7. GigglingBloom86 Win User

It looks like someone else....

Hi there.

Only methods stated in the account recovery are sufficient enough to re-gain access to the account for security reasons.

If you don't have the information requested, it will be extremely hard to regain access to the account. You can attempt to speak to Microsoft Support, but they may not authorise it without this information.

I am very sorry to hear that you're having this problem, and I hope it can be resolved.

Happy Gaming!

UN Clan Control

Xbox Community Ambassador

Enforcement United
    Surely there has got to be some alternative means to verifying my account. I have spent so much money on Xbox purchases. It will be absolutely unacceptable if Microsoft causes me to lose all of that money because I am unable to answer a 10 year old security
    question and provide sufficient enough information for an automated computer system to allow me to proceed in the process.

There will be no happy gaming here if this cannot be resolved.
  8. ShockedSinger48 Win User

I have spoken to microsoft support and they told me that I should contact Xbox support. Since I am trying to gain access to my xbox live account I would be able to go through a process of giving my xbox console ID and serial number to essentially verify
    my xbox to play.
    Your on the right direction, Giggling, just follow up with the Xbox team, as your Xbox console still associated with your account (Provide you have the original console still attach to it is your MS account) is your biggest proof that you are the owner of
    your account and Xbox team can escalate this to be able to help you recover it. Good luck.

Xbox call support team around the world :

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/EBC16BF4-416D-45F4-98C1-B55817593555
  9. GigglingBloom86 Win User

I have spoken to microsoft support and they told me that I should contact Xbox support. Since I am trying to gain access to my xbox live account I would be able to go through a process of giving my xbox console ID and serial number to essentially verify
    my xbox to play.
Thema:

1. Is it just me or would someone else like this? - Similar Threads - someone else

2. Someone else is on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else is on my account: So someone that I used to be friends with figured out a way to get on my Xbox account. He blocked all my friends, got rid of all my chats and then proceeded to message himself on my account to get...
  3. is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...: Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?) 50afb510-0aff-45b1-ad14-4ded3896afc6
  4. Playstation acount linked already to someone elses ms account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playstation acount linked already to someone elses ms account: Hi I am unable to link playstation account to play minecraft online. It says that it is already linked to microsoft account. It is my old roomates microsoft account. How do I unlink my playstation...
  5. I believe someone else has the same Gamertag as me, no numbers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe someone else has the same Gamertag as me, no numbers.: My gamertag is Versos, when I search or when I have my friends search my gamertag, mine doesn’t appear, but another Versos does, it has no numbers next to it? How is this possible? Can someone...
  6. Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting someone elses notifcations in windows 10 xbox: Hello, I was signed into my girlfriends brothers account on my pc so he could play forza horizon 5 while I wasn't using my computer. i signed his account out completely from settings he doesn't...
  7. Xbox: How to Retrieve all My Progress Saved Under Someone Else's Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: How to Retrieve all My Progress Saved Under Someone Else's Account?: Hi there! So it is to my understanding that when an individual purchases the game pass on Xbox they have their own cloud in which everything is saved. I used my now ex bf's account/shared library...
  8. Getting someone else's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting someone else's gamertag: So on Xbox, my Gamertag has some numbers after it, as the original Gamertag (w/o the numbers) is in use, but it turns out that the Gamertag that I want is taken by an unused Xbox360 account. Is...
  9. Can someone else use my Gamertag after I change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone else use my Gamertag after I change?: It's possible to change Gamertag in Xbox. So, I was wondering if someone else can claim my Gamertag/Username or not after I change mine into something else. If they can, then is there any specific...
  10. My email adress being used for someone elses account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email adress being used for someone elses account: Every time I try to create a Microsoft account I am met with the message "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already a Microsoft account. Please try a different...