Is it just me?

Discus and support Is it just me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; or is anyone else having problems with their Activity Feed & Watch Page? for the past few days now every time I delete something it reappears later,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisReilly1988, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Is it just me?

or is anyone else having problems with their Activity Feed & Watch Page? for the past few days now every time I delete something it reappears later, Also some times everything disappears or half the stuff disappears.

I just made this new account and its had these problems since I made it and worried its just this account thats messed up. Don't want to continue to use this account if its never going to work right.

:)

ChrisReilly1988, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Zyra Thayr Win User

Just for the heck of it

[quote user="Rums 03"]

What will you Major in, Meg?

[/quote]its a cross between computers and business
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

Just ordered.

I was the same, ME2 kind of bored me as well, then I got the RROD so I ended up powering through it over my buddies lol. I definitely enjoy ME3 more than 2 and the co-op horde mode is awesome!
  4. C45T4N3D4 Win User

Just ordered.

Seriously, dude. Shepard's dance moves? Become infinitely better! Keep playing through me2 and definitey hit me3. Don't cheat yourself.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Just how?

Meh, my life starts this week. :(

-

I have work, school complete with study time & homework, a mandatory volunteer program (ironic, I know), & time with the family... Finding time to continue playing games is going to become very hard.
  6. Payton Jones Win User

Just ordered.

Mass Effect 1 is the only one I ever see myself replaying at this point.

I look at it as if the Council's theory after ME1 was correct. Sovereign was a Geth ship lead by Saren, Shepard saved the day, everyone lives happily ever after. ME1 works better as a story by itself at this point.
Thema:

Is it just me?