Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

Discus and support Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IWinULose74, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that says it isn't possible lmao.

submitted by /u/IWinULose74
    [link] [comments]

/u/IWinULose74, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Warjax Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Invitation to the preview program does not necessary guarantee that you will be accepted. Some are still waiting to be accepted into the preview program after accepting the invite
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

4. -- Rick -- Win User

Was not able to accept preview terms

Hi DMAN2C,

when you are invited you go through a selection process (which we don't have any details about), they do not take everyone who is invited. Due to the volume of people that get invites they cant send messages telling people they have not been selected. As
    we don't have a way to check on your status I would suggest waiting until the next preview wave (sometime this month I think) then try getting invited again. There is a backlog so its possible you are in there somewhere!

Hope that helps!
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there DMAN2C and MrBanofleWaffle,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Feel free to head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!
  6. MrBanofleWaffle Win User

This has also happened to me. Do you know when would be a suitable time to reapply?
Thema:

Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

1. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming? - Similar Threads - necessary accepted preview

2. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  3. Xbox 360 Live games - Gold Live license necessary?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live games - Gold Live license necessary?: Do I need a gold live license to be able to play to a game classified as "Xbox 360 Live"? Or shall I play alone? 1173ca90-3bf5-4fa3-8ff6-30f25a3a7c88
  4. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  5. Devolución Necesaria (Necessary return)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devolución Necesaria (Necessary return): Buenas, En su momento, cuando salió ANTHEM para hacer la pre-compra, hice el pago de 80$ (cuando estaba en USA) sin ningún tipo de problema. Pero ahora que estoy en España, he recibido un email...
  6. Do you believe that the Xbox One X was a necessary development?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you believe that the Xbox One X was a necessary development?: *** Facts and Details greatly appreciated, Opinions are also all right. *** If you have an Xbox One X, would you say the improvement is worth it? If you haven't upgraded to an Xbox One X what is...
  7. May's Xbox Quest not tracking as fulfilled though I'm confident I met the necessary criteria!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May's Xbox Quest not tracking as fulfilled though I'm confident I met the necessary criteria!: Hello! I've been trying very hard to get directed to the right people to find help resolving this issue and this is the 5th attempt so here goes nothing... For the May Xbox Quests, the...
  8. Refunded a pre-order game part of the punch card, please subtract the points if necessary.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded a pre-order game part of the punch card, please subtract the points if necessary.: Hi there, I refunded Star Wars Battlefront II and it was part of my pre-order punch card giving me 15000 points. Since I refunded it I don't feel as though I deserve the point and the Xbox...
  9. Your profile does not comply with necessary permisons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not comply with necessary permisons: Hello good day. I have a problem, occupy a code of xbox live gold of 3 months of subscription and when trying to play some game in multiplayer I deny the access appearing the legend of "Your...
  10. Can't play online but have all the necessary access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online but have all the necessary access: I can't play any multiplayer game, I get a message saying that I don't have the proper rights, but I have a active xbox live gold subscription and have enabled multiplayer on my settings...