Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself?

Discus and support Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before we begin, no, I ruled out a possible haunting. There is no paranormal activity happening in my house. On occasion, my Xbox will just turn off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself?

Before we begin, no, I ruled out a possible haunting. There is no paranormal activity happening in my house.

On occasion, my Xbox will just turn off or reset randomly. Sometimes I even find it switched on after I know its been off.

The other day it literally made the chime sound when you turn it off as if someone had pressed the button, yet, nobody was there to do it.

My Xbox is also making this very loud and somewhat irritating squeaking sound- almost sounds like crickets are stuck inside the Xbox.

Ideas?

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself?

1. Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself? - Similar Threads - normal turn off

2. Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally: I've spent hours trying to solve this to no avail. I've streamed Pandora for years with no problem. Then today I noticed Pandora began to stream but no sound. I can see the app is playing the...
  3. NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]: Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama sıkıntı şura ki normal paranın 8 katını...
  4. How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?: My call of duty: black ops 2 achievements have been hack and unlock by modders. I report them for hacking my xbox live achievements but my call of duty: black ops 2 achievement still not been...
  5. How to plug in a UK xbox one s in the USA or any country with normal electricity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to plug in a UK xbox one s in the USA or any country with normal electricity.: So I got a nice xbox one s as a gift when I noticed it came with a PLUG G TYPE electrical cord. I guess that's euro current? My question is if I get a generic cord like the one one the following...
  6. X box 1 x Buzzing noise Is it normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 1 x Buzzing noise Is it normal?: Hello. I have problem with buzzing noise from fan.I want to know this is normal of xbox 1 x fan sound or not. That sound will appear when I played game from digital game.Thank you.[MEDIA]...
  7. Combine XAC (Xbox adaptive controller) with the normal xbox one controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine XAC (Xbox adaptive controller) with the normal xbox one controller: Hello, I only have movement in one hand, and I use to play with the normal xbox one controller. The problem is with the left and right trigger, that I cannot use correctly. When I see the XAC I...
  8. Not a normal connection loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a normal connection loss: The past few weeks now my xbox one has been randomly disconnecting from live. It stays connected to my wifi, tells me I'm connected when running tests, but says "service info is unavailable". Also...
  9. Why are DLC achievements included in the normal game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are DLC achievements included in the normal game?: I want Saints Row: The Third, but don't really care for the DLC's. But if I don't spend 4x the amount of money, then I'll get all of the possible achievements and it'll only say 60% or so. I'm a...
  10. Cortana will not turn xbox on recently. Other voice commands work normally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana will not turn xbox on recently. Other voice commands work normally.: Cortana has recently stopped being able to turn my xbox on. For years I have been able to use voice commands with my Kinect to turn the console on and in the last month or two Cortana will not...