is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

Discus and support is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019.

1. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019
  2. TheScaryNothing Win User

Game DVR Clips have no sound or are out of Sync

I have just started running into playback problems myself. For months when watching the videos (smart glass) I've noticed some mismatch with the audio, but as of two days ago all videos I watch are playing at a fast forward speed with no audio. This is only
    my recent videos, as my friends playback normally. The only thing that I can think of that I've been doing differently, is the amount of videos I've been capturing. It seems where now that I'm doing more capturing there's more problems. Is this a memory or
    cache issue? Any thoughts?
  3. Crof2003 Win User

Disconnected from xbox live - Profile signed in somewhere else

Regardless, I would change my XBL password if I were you. This message normally appears when you are logged in on another console (obviously!), so if someone has captured or figured out your password, they can log in as you.

Its good to change passwords every few months regardless.
  4. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Having issues with the Activity Feed on Xbox Live on the Xbox One.

Activity feed appears to be back to 90% normal. The occasional video or achievement disappears, but overall better than how it was two days ago.
  5. x DreamWarr x Win User

DVR Not recording

The xbox one-em properly display that captures the video, but the xbox one profilomnál only allowed to see a video of the always-OMN xbox.com it just does not appear in a video game accomplishments
  6. A MACHO PUPPY Win User

Saying I Have No Captures When I Do

I just countered this problem myself starting a few days ago. Distressing to see that people have been dealing with this problem longer than I have. As I was writing this comment I noticed that some of my captures have loaded back to my capture section
    on the Xbox app and Xbox but it shows my most "recent" video was 71 days ago. I guess it's still loading the rest. But yes I don't know how this problem came to be but I hope it gets fixed for everyone.
Thema:

is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

1. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed... - Similar Threads - normal video captures

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  4. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  5. Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.: Hey, Anyone else unable to upgrade to ultimate? See images. [img] I click this, but when I get to the next page, the join button is greyed out and gives a NO ENTRY symbol when hovering....
  6. If i go back to the normal build, will i be kicked out of my preview ring?

in XboX Insiders
    If i go back to the normal build, will i be kicked out of my preview ring?: Hi there! I’m having some issues w/ windows sonic on my xbox one x and i think it might be caused by a preview build. I was wondering if i just went back to the public OS version, would i be...
  7. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  8. Can normal xbox live players ban people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can normal xbox live players ban people: My friend said he recored a party chat where the Community conduct guidelines were broken (they could get banned if they said that in a message) so could my friend submit that recording somewhere...
  9. Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...: I bought an Xbox 360 controller off Amazon for use on PC. Durazno^2 is showing the thumbsticks and triggers give 100% output even when only pressed about two thirds of the way (and 0% until they...
  10. "Normal" Hard drive noise for SS Overdrive bundle (video included)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Normal" Hard drive noise for SS Overdrive bundle (video included): [MEDIA] When playing games, digital or physical, I can hear noise just like the video above. Only hear fan noise on the home screen and watching ESPN. I know this video says this is normal but...