is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

Discus and support is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019.

1. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019
  2. TheScaryNothing Win User

Game DVR Clips have no sound or are out of Sync

I have just started running into playback problems myself. For months when watching the videos (smart glass) I've noticed some mismatch with the audio, but as of two days ago all videos I watch are playing at a fast forward speed with no audio. This is only
    my recent videos, as my friends playback normally. The only thing that I can think of that I've been doing differently, is the amount of videos I've been capturing. It seems where now that I'm doing more capturing there's more problems. Is this a memory or
    cache issue? Any thoughts?
  3. Crof2003 Win User

Disconnected from xbox live - Profile signed in somewhere else

Regardless, I would change my XBL password if I were you. This message normally appears when you are logged in on another console (obviously!), so if someone has captured or figured out your password, they can log in as you.

Its good to change passwords every few months regardless.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

How Do I record a video capture?

ive noticed a few changes as well, sorry you're having problems
  5. TaoDavis Win User

Xbox App Game DVR

I have a simular issue. I accidentally deleted my "Captures" folder. And now all my captures are being saved to '\AppData\Local\Temp'

I want I created a new Captures folder in my videos, however all my screenshots and video captures are still being saved in 'Temp'
  6. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Having issues with the Activity Feed on Xbox Live on the Xbox One.

Activity feed appears to be back to 90% normal. The occasional video or achievement disappears, but overall better than how it was two days ago.
Thema:

is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

1. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed... - Similar Threads - normal video captures

2. Updating half way through game. Is this normal?

in XboX Insiders
    Updating half way through game. Is this normal?: [IMG] submitted by /u/nexusw427 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone have a NORMAL Game Pass Trial? I can trade with an ULTIMATE Game Pass Trial.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have a NORMAL Game Pass Trial? I can trade with an ULTIMATE Game Pass Trial.: I don't want to lose my Gold, but want to try the Game Pass, anyone have a code I can trade with? submitted by /u/Minecraftian129 [link] [comments]
  4. Is this normal for xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal for xbox one x?: I don't seem to have very good luck with consoles. I got an xbox one x from walmart and it looked questionable like it had been opened but I tried it anyway and had some issues. Then I got an X...
  5. I just did the 4,500 for today bonus points and I normally have them register right away...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I just did the 4,500 for today bonus points and I normally have them register right away...: 4,500 points from today's bonus not been added and they normally register right away so not so why are the 4,500 not registering form todays holiday bonus. 73b93541-0160-48c1-ab6a-d0962c8b516f
  6. My cant have my gamertag normally.

in XBoX on Windows
    My cant have my gamertag normally.: Hello, I have change my gamertag for Stroner, but your website make my profile named !!!! I want my gamertag don't have this **** number in game !!! THANK YOUU FOR NO SUPPPORT MICROSOFT !...
  7. Reverting back to normal

in XboX Insiders
    Reverting back to normal: Anyone know how big an update would be if I revert back from the alpha stage back to current non insider's dash. submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  8. How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed: Thanks to a troll I was wrongfully communication banned on the 13 and its currently the 18. How much longer will it take for someone to review my case? d7614e5a-b57f-4b41-887d-d587bb2ce1f7
  9. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...
  10. "Normal" Hard drive noise for SS Overdrive bundle (video included)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Normal" Hard drive noise for SS Overdrive bundle (video included): [MEDIA] When playing games, digital or physical, I can hear noise just like the video above. Only hear fan noise on the home screen and watching ESPN. I know this video says this is normal but...