Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

Discus and support Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I MeLViN oNe I, May 11, 2019.

1. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

Hello Xbox Community,

I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem.

The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support.

Got some defective ones and now i have one that works as it should.

But i can't set my Xbox to Homeconsole anymore, because every time i got a replacement, it was set automatically.

The Xbox Support Chat says that they can't help me with that even though some support guy said to me it will be done within a few days (that would be yesterday according to what he said)

No my Problem still isn't solved and xbox Chat once again said to me that they can't help.

Is this really normal nowadays? Got this Problem 5 Years ago and it was a Thing of two minutes ..

:)

I MeLViN oNe I, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

1. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ? - Similar Threads - normal Support can't

2. Paid for gold, got normal version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for gold, got normal version: Bought gold editon Trials Rising but got normal version. How do I get in touch with someone that can help. And one of the triggers on my elitecontroller doesnt work, can someone tell me how I...
  3. xbox adaptive controller for normal windows navigation

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox adaptive controller for normal windows navigation: Can I use xbox adaptive controller as a supportive device for normal windows navigation? I basically work in supporting children with disability and would be very grateful if this device could...
  4. Normal payment But impossible download other country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Normal payment But impossible download other country: I live in South Korea now. I have heard Argentina xbox store supply DL low price than my country price so I tried purchase Fallout4 GOTY in Argentina market after changing my region. I paid 37...
  5. Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek...: Merhaba Xbox App'te normal olan ping değerlerim oyuna girdiğimde ve windows 10 ayarlardan baktığımda çok yüksek gözüküyor çözümü nedir [img] [img] ? Translation: [ Hello when I enter my normal...
  6. Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally: I've spent hours trying to solve this to no avail. I've streamed Pandora for years with no problem. Then today I noticed Pandora began to stream but no sound. I can see the app is playing the...
  7. NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]: Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama sıkıntı şura ki normal paranın 8 katını...
  8. How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?: My call of duty: black ops 2 achievements have been hack and unlock by modders. I report them for hacking my xbox live achievements but my call of duty: black ops 2 achievement still not been...
  9. How to plug in a UK xbox one s in the USA or any country with normal electricity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to plug in a UK xbox one s in the USA or any country with normal electricity.: So I got a nice xbox one s as a gift when I noticed it came with a PLUG G TYPE electrical cord. I guess that's euro current? My question is if I get a generic cord like the one one the following...
  10. Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Xbox One to turn off all by itself?: Before we begin, no, I ruled out a possible haunting. There is no paranormal activity happening in my house. On occasion, my Xbox will just turn off or reset randomly. Sometimes I even find it...