Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

Discus and support Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I MeLViN oNe I, May 11, 2019.

1. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

Hello Xbox Community,

I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem.

The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support.

Got some defective ones and now i have one that works as it should.

But i can't set my Xbox to Homeconsole anymore, because every time i got a replacement, it was set automatically.

The Xbox Support Chat says that they can't help me with that even though some support guy said to me it will be done within a few days (that would be yesterday according to what he said)

No my Problem still isn't solved and xbox Chat once again said to me that they can't help.

Is this really normal nowadays? Got this Problem 5 Years ago and it was a Thing of two minutes ..

:)

I MeLViN oNe I, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

1. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ? - Similar Threads - normal Support can't

2. Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...: I bought an Xbox 360 controller off Amazon for use on PC. Durazno^2 is showing the thumbsticks and triggers give 100% output even when only pressed about two thirds of the way (and 0% until they...
  3. Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.: So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim lately and as of a few days ago when i would...
  4. Controllers doesn't work completly on one account and other account it is working normally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers doesn't work completly on one account and other account it is working normally: On one of the account within the family all the controllers we have aren't working completly. All other accounts don't have this problem. Is there any way that you can reset sommething so the...
  5. Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...: Looking for help from fellow insiders I joined game pass ultimate through the insiders program I'm at a beta level. My subscription is good though 2021 but see ads on the dashboard to join for $1...
  6. Allstatus and memberships test normal, but I cant get onto multiplayer. ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allstatus and memberships test normal, but I cant get onto multiplayer. ???: Hey, so i tested connections, network, social, multiplayer, and rating, all checkout good. I checked NAT, says open. Try to purchace ultimate, error message. Membership toxbox gold, paid. Try to...
  7. "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?: one guy say to me on xbox to i try the hardcore tdm because not as bad like normal tdm or all bo2 is dead? 67e0c315-01c8-41de-94c2-a4218a79a8af
  8. One x fan pulsating blowing sound, is that normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x fan pulsating blowing sound, is that normal?: Hi! I have a half year old one x that i think it might be something wrong the way the fan regulate the speed. Let me try to explane it: In menu or if it goes very queit i cant hear it and it...
  9. Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games: Hi, I have the normal Gamepass, so in the last days some new PC games was coming. I used the Gamepass only for PC, so i happy about this. I checked the games, but i can`t play some games,...
  10. Paid for gold, got normal version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for gold, got normal version: Bought gold editon Trials Rising but got normal version. How do I get in touch with someone that can help. And one of the triggers on my elitecontroller doesnt work, can someone tell me how I...