Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?

Discus and support Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Me and my friend bought the game just to play co-op and now we wasted $50 submitted by /u/altfordumbquestions_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/altfordumbquestions_, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?

/u/altfordumbquestions_, Sep 7, 2021
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Most fun survival game

Love State Of Decay 2, and I expect a lot from the next "Juggernaut" update. Subnautica was also friendly and very exploration oriented. The next one I want to test is Stranded Deep !
  3. ArminatorX Win User

So whatever happened to stranded deep on Xbox???

Since the game was published by Telltale Games, which went bankrupt just recently, it probably won't come out any time soon, unless Beam Team Games finds a new publisher.

You should
    contact Beam Team Games
    and ask if they still want to release it on Xbox.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I hope it does. I've never heard of it til now, but I love survival/crafting games.

If anyone is interested, https://youtu.be/wl1CwEdiFKM is a gameplay video.
  5. denis97g Win User

it was delayed until further notice, bu there are no new info.The twitter account hasn't been active since the end of may so I don't know if it will release anytime soon.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Interessting Game, the last Info I knew it is delayed, I dont know how long
Thema:

Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?

1. Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta? - Similar Threads - possible download stranded

2. Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%: Recently a friend acquired Game Pass PC but half of the games could not be downloaded since the ERROR 0x00000001 came up and they stayed at 0%... after looking for many supposed solutions such as:...
  3. Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal): Details: Xbox One X with 1TB(Taco Bell ftw) 600GB+ of space left on the console at the moment and at the time of these issues. Never had issues like this until recently and the only thing I can...
  4. Is it possible to add a speed limit for downloads in the XBOX OS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add a speed limit for downloads in the XBOX OS?: It would help many people, especially during the pandemic. submitted by /u/velhamo [link] [comments]
  5. I downloaded a game through Steam but want to launch it through GamePass, possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    I downloaded a game through Steam but want to launch it through GamePass, possible?: Alright, so, I bought Final Fantasy XV on-sale from Steam today, not knowing that it's on GamePass, which I currently have a subscription too. My plan is to refund the game on Steam and just play...
  6. Is it possible to change the downloads location for games without the need to delete all...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to change the downloads location for games without the need to delete all...: I am a PC gamer and I have a ton of games from a variety of game clients on a 4tb drive. I decided to try Xbox game pass because it has some of my favorite games listed (Halo, Ori and a few...
  7. Remote downloading for patches possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloading for patches possible?: Hi there insider community, Yesterday I got home and got hit with over 80GB of patches for multiple games, MW, SWBF2, R6 etc I had my console on standby and none of them queued during the day so...
  8. Game is paid but not possible to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is paid but not possible to download: Hello everyone.I have a big problem i buy DLC to forza horizon 4 and when i try to download fortune island its shows a information about paid it again ... but its paid money gone from account but...
  9. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949
  10. Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360: I bought a game (BioShock) this week 05/03/19 at deals with gold. But when the download arrives at 80% the download stops and the file gets damaged, I have already made all the solutions that...