Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?

Discus and support Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When using the design lab, there is no choice to add thumbstick tension. Since the thunbsticks are very loose, it's hard for me to play shooters and be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Variation_Amazing, Jun 19, 2022 at 8:02 AM.

1. Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?

When using the design lab, there is no choice to add thumbstick tension. Since the thunbsticks are very loose, it's hard for me to play shooters and be accurate. Would love to see that feature. Possible?

submitted by /u/Variation_Amazing
    [link] [comments]

/u/Variation_Amazing, Jun 19, 2022 at 8:02 AM
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

Very interesting problem @Atreezy. The controller is "not supposed to do that", when I asked my friends.

Their suggestion is the thumbstick tension is set to light (I understand it is settable with a tool that came with the controller kit). This makes sense due to when you disable the thumbstick, the screen no longer moves with just tilting the controller.

Basically, with the controller tilted you are having inadvertent inputs that you should not be having. Try adjusting the thumbstick tension and let us know if the results give what you are expecting. I believe it will work as designed.
  3. CardiOx2 Win User

filing a report against someone not through console

They could add the ability to add comments on the console report. Limit the characters and allow hash tagging for possible, multiple GT's.
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension?

They all have the same stick tension as all of these controllers use the exact same mechanical thumbstick sensors.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Add-on transfer ability?

Once you buy game DLC, it will always be part of your account, even if you no longer have the game itself. If you buy a downloaded version of the game, any DLC you bought previously will be automatically available to you.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Add-on transfer ability?

Thema:

Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?

1. Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab? - Similar Threads - possible add ability

2. Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.: I am not entirely sure if this is being caused by the latest update or not. But it did start after the update. The issue is my screen will go into a black screen randomly and a split second later...
  3. Is it possible to play sims 4 add ons through Xbox cloud game sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to play sims 4 add ons through Xbox cloud game sharing?: I’ve been trying to figure this out if this is possible to do. I have add on for the Xbox that I’ve bought. Is it possible to share this to another account using pc browsing in game pass cloud?...
  4. Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?: Hey! I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins. The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in the digital version of the game. But...
  5. Is it possible to add a pc to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add a pc to my phone?: Is there a way that i can add my pc as a console to my phone so i could play forza horizon5 at work on the off time submitted by /u/LZ-Domestic [link] [comments]
  6. Is it possible to add a speed limit for downloads in the XBOX OS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add a speed limit for downloads in the XBOX OS?: It would help many people, especially during the pandemic. submitted by /u/velhamo [link] [comments]
  7. Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?: As the title suggest. I have made multiple purchase over the years on my xbox, from games to DLC. I'm just curious if it is possible to download it onto or add it to my PC. I have all the login...
  8. Is it possible to add new categories to the Xbox Forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to add new categories to the Xbox Forums?: I am new to the forums, and I think they could be really useful, but I think it is missing aome high level categories that could help organize the information. One thing I initially looked for,...
  9. downloading priced games, game add-ons etc from xbox marketplace (xbox360) NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL

in XBoX on Consoles
    downloading priced games, game add-ons etc from xbox marketplace (xbox360) NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL: for some strange reason I have a problem with downloading anything in general that costs money on the xbox live marketplace. the thing is I called xbox support and even they couldn't find the...
  10. I'd like to add music to my clips- would that be a possible feature for upload studio in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to add music to my clips- would that be a possible feature for upload studio in ...: I sometimes enjoy delving into my xbrt's and creating montages. I was wondering if in the near future there would be a feature for adding sound or music while editing- perhaps from a music file on...