Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

Discus and support Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abood abood2, Sep 17, 2022.

1. abood abood2
    abood abood2 Guest

Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

:)

abood abood2, Sep 17, 2022
  2. AlphaChinoz Win User

Where is GTA San Andreas on the xbox live marketplace?

It isn't on the european marketplace, and that sucks... U can make a american account and buy some microsoft points on the internet but the code has to be american.
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

game play regions

I have my settings set to EU and I still get put in american servers at certain times of the day just because there are not many Europeans playing. Don't worry though, if you found the game and the servers are American, the Europeans are the ones that will
    be lagging on your server.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Can i Buy A American Xbox One Controller And Use It On My UK/European Xbox One?

Hey there DEAD6CLOWN6INK6!

This is definitely not a silly question, you will be able to use an American Xbox One controller with a European Xbox One.
  5. +MBargie+ Win User

Trouble sharing games with my kids

I have a friend in Europe who was going to be away from an online game for awhile (he'd have lost everything he'd worked for), so he let a trusted American friend put his European account on their American
    xbox so the American friend could take care of his game for him. That American friend now has access to all of the European friend's games & could play them if he really wanted to (dissimilar gaming interests besides the common online game he needed help with).
    They are not "family" & don't use each others systems as their "home". One simply has the other's account on their system, now unused as the European friend is gaming again.
    Both have their own Gold accounts, both bought the one common online game.

How can that work across an ocean, but I can't share with my kids in our shared house with our shared wi-fi? I've asked them, but they don't know how or why it works, or I honestly wouldn't be here.
  6. granitferizajli Win User

Hello. I have a xbox 360 from America but right now I am in Kosovo and I was wondering if a 50w to a 1600w travel voltage converter work on an xbox?

Will I still be able to play American games with a european xbox 360 ac/dc adaptor?
Thema:

1. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? - Similar Threads - possible buy add

2. is it possible to buy XBox for which the warranty period has been already started?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    is it possible to buy XBox for which the warranty period has been already started?: Hello, I live in Belarus and have bought the Xbox One X. SN:003422194117 The package and console itself seems to be new. But when I added it to 'my devices' on Microsoft site I found that...
  3. I would like to know the next possible time I can buy the new xbox series x as everywhere i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the next possible time I can buy the new xbox series x as everywhere i...: I have been waiting to get the new xbox and its been a day since it was out and I cant find one place that has them. d3f1fa7d-b0bc-4742-be1a-02998e85f9ff
  4. Buying Ubisoft (Make it happen if possible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Ubisoft (Make it happen if possible): Hello I heard news that you guys are owning Bethesda and that is truly exciting, but I kind of wish you guys can buy the company that made great titles like Assassins Creed, FarCry, Splinter...
  5. Is It Possible to Buy DLC Before Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is It Possible to Buy DLC Before Game?: I'm a bit curious about buying games versus buying DLCs. I understand perfectly well that you can't play a DLC without having the game that uses it, but what about buying a DLC before buying the...
  6. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  7. Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live: Hi there!!! I've started playing Batman Arkham City GFWL regular edition, and I have a question, Can be possible to buy the DLC to complete the whole game? a6fe7312-27b6-4860-8f8d-8e6d0d881746
  8. Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?: So, since I started earning Microsoft credits from gift cards and the Microsoft Rewards Program, I need to know if the credits are possible to save up towards a future pre-order of the Project...
  9. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  10. i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?: i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?? 300afc14-8857-47ea-9fc4-667557cb7376